11 +4 week scan any nub guesses?!!

C

charli19891

well i had a bleed this morning so went for a scan at the epu and everything is all good :)
here is lil babba!! any nub guesses?!:happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_0094[1].jpg
    IMG_0094[1].jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0095[1].jpg
    IMG_0095[1].jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 45
Aw lovely pictures, very clear and cute :)

they aren't that clear lol, my camera won't take a decent pic of it. took about 20 to get a decent one :) any nub guesses?

OH thinks boy!!! but he wants to believe its a boy even if it isn't!!! lol

I think they are clear, you can see all the body shape and hand and foot.

I thought girl when I first saw it.

i obv wouldnt mind what i would have but have a son now and would just love a lil girl to complete the family :)

Well I'd say girl based on that the nub is pretty horizontal, but its so blurry right there I can't be too sure.

I have no clue so I will say its going to be a happy healthy baby that will have a loving familey :) x

lmao if its a boy we r calling it jayden... and just realised that rhymes with what you just said, i originally thought girl due to it being horizontal, hopefully we may be able to find out at my next scan on fri 4th feb :)

anymore guesses? i would love to know other peoples opinion, i think girl OH thinks boy but he wants another boy so would just say that!

I wish i knew what people were looking at on these kind of things, i cant ever see anything or even know where im looking :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->