11+5 and no heartbeat

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news, thinking of you and your precious angel x x

I was at the hospital due to heavy bleeding and dizziness. My bed, bathroom and body are a bloody mess. The doctor thinks he got all of the miscarriage and bleeding has slowed tremendously.

Boy, did I ever learn my lesson. I went back to FF, paid my VIP, went to chat and within 20 minutes I was being attacked for my decision to ttc again. I reported the person and was booted from FF VIP and my money was refunded. I suggest you save your money if you go there. Use them to chart but stay off the message boards and chat. Those women are PURE EVIL!!! All I wanted was people to talk to in real time about my m/c. Didn't expect to be attacked verbally and belittled for my decisions. Oh well, live and learn.

That's so cruel, there are plenty of us who ttc immediately after a mc/mmc. It's a great healer for some, myself included xx

I am so sorry you are going through this. Life can be so cruel at times :hugs: xxxx

I've been a VIP member there since 2010. Most of the women who were there when I started left around the time my last VIP ran out. I decided to wait and see what happened. My hubby was concerned enough about me being depressed and not having anyone to talk to in real time about what happened and told me to get it back. When I posted about it, including the emails between their "customer support" and myself, he was outraged to say the least. And to find out that one of the women, who had been a FB friend but got blocked after she had gone off on me for posting about our struggles financially when he was hurt at work, had others SPYING on me and reporting to her, made him so angry. I'm having to think up a way to figure out who the traitor is so that I can report the stalking to the proper authorities, or at the very least remove and block the person who is spying. It's pathetic how juvenile these "grown women" act. And it's pathetic that for 3 years people have been asking FF to put a block/mute/ignore feature on their site and they refuse. Almost seems like they want to stir up controversy, especially when I got booted from the VIP for reporting her actions. And that "WARN" button they tell you to use is useless. Nothing happens. One time a woman came into the chat room and was WARNED more than 100 times and NOTHING HAPPENED!! So, yeah, I sure won't ever go back to their site. I'm keeping the charting going until I find another site I like then I'm closing the account completely and permanently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->