11 days late, come and go symptoms, BFN. Any ideas?

Missriss

Reaction score
I often find I cant find a forum with my exact situation so figured I'd share my own question. Here is the info I have...

- AF is 11 days late (going on 12)
- three tests since 1 day late spaced aboutn3 days apart have been negative.
-I had a lot stronger symptoms to begin with and now they have mostly ebbed.
-I had strong breast aching off and on. Never "painful" just uncomfortable.
-my areolas seemed to get bigger and somewhat darker (they get darker every cycle) and I have some of those bumps (mongomery tubercles?) But mostly on my left breast. I would say my overall breast size has also increased.
-I had several days of very watery diacharge then mild, and now oderless, thick, creamy white.
-I had a lot of pressure and bloating and constant uncomfortable but not "painful" (maybe mild is the word) cramps.
-I had some twinging pulling around the belly button but not for a week or so now.
- quite tired and find it hard to sleep at night.
-back pain off and on at first but not so much anymore... Plus some swelling in my feet.
-I had a bit of unsettled feelings in my stomach but wouldnt really go as far as to call it "nausea"
-Im afraid I dont fervently track ovulation so I cant tell you if I was frisky around that time or not.
-tried to cervix test. At one point it felt high up and soft. Not it is still fairly high but somewhere between soft and firm.
-lastly, my cycles are mostly regular at approx. 35 days. Again I am now 11 days late according to my tracker app.

We are more than not trying but I am not yet a serious tracker. Just trying to get some answer or similar experience from someone out there in the ether.
My symptoms were pretty strong at first but now are just a few and the last BFN was about... 2 days ago I think. I dont want to keep wasting tests on a lark so is there really any possibility to need to keep checking? I would love to be pregnant if I am, but I am trying to be real and am just confused.
Thanks!
Ps. Hope the list is easier to read than a ling post with lots of jargon ;) trying it out to see if it encourages any responses this time around lol

If the tests are negative, you likely arent BUT I'd still go to the dr to be checked out hormones wise.

I would like to, but anytime I've gone for hormonal reasons they've done a urine pregnancy test, ask if I have a period, then tell me as long as I have periods everything is fine. So, obviously something is off and they have wasted my time and taken my money for basically what google and a hpt could've told me. It leaves me feeling at a loss of options. :(
I do think you're right though... Probably not pregnant.

I would like to, but anytime I've gone for hormonal reasons they've done a urine pregnancy test, ask if I have a period, then tell me as long as I have periods everything is fine. So, obviously something is off and they have wasted my time and taken my money for basically what google and a hpt could've told me. It leaves me feeling at a loss of options. :(
I do think you're right though... Probably not pregnant.

My oncologist told me the same in January. I was having periods so my left ovary had to be working. I rolled my eyes and went to my OB, who knew better.

I'm sorry hun, waiting is the hardest part! I've learnt that symptom spotting is the worst bc most are the same as period symptoms. Have you used the same kind of tests all the times? $1 tree has them also! Any med changes? Weight changes? Any emotional changes? (Stress, depression ect)

I'm sorry hun, waiting is the hardest part! I've learnt that symptom spotting is the worst bc most are the same as period symptoms. Have you used the same kind of tests all the times? $1 tree has them also! Any med changes? Weight changes? Any emotional changes? (Stress, depression ect)

I missed a period in February following a stressful move but everything had leveled back to normal after that. I tried first response, the blue something one, and a walmart equate one.
And no, nothing major has changed. I've learned to not so much symptom spot as to keep track of what is and isnt normal with my body. Unfortunately, it would seem that everything that has been abnormal has pointed that way anyway! Haha. Oh! And the soreness in my breasts seems to have returned today (which I could have done without lol).
Well, I don't know what is up, but I suppose it will reveal itself at some point. Either AF will show and I will be confused but none the worse, OR something shocking enough will happen that warrants a trip to the doctor where they cant simply dismiss me.
Thank you ladies with your responses so far! And if anyone out there has had the same or similar experience, please share! Hopefully I will have an update at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->