11 days late ! lots of cm ! help please

ttc22016

Reaction score
#ttc number 2. Hi all , so im 11 days late now ! i had a hycosy on the 29th june and bled after and now im 11 days late , im quite regular sometimes a few days here or there but never this late. ive spoken to the hospital who have said that the bleed i had wouldn't have been af as too soon after the one before that.. they have also said i might be pregnant as it is very common to fall after a hycosy. my dh has low sperm count due to medication he is on but its not impossible for me to fall.i was told im not ovulating but i didn't do the blood test on day 21 (didn't know i had to) so i think that's why it didn't show in my results so i could still be ovulating but given false result as i didn't say it wasn't day 21. ive got really tender nipples (hate that word lol) and cramping with lots of white creamy cm. sometimes i think ive come on but when i wipe its just cm ! if i am pg i would be 8 weeks ?? im having Mostly BFN with a few really faint ones but not sure ! has anyone had a similar outcome with a result in pregnancy ? or just advice ? thank you baby dust to all ! x

You could have ovulated late. Take some pictures of the possible positives and post them - you know how everyone on here likes squinting at tests!

Hi thank you for our reply. af has literally turned up just now !! cant believe it im devastated. as something this time just seemed different ! but not to be . x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->