11 days late yet negative test?

Sammy1392

Reaction score
So I am 11 days late for my af now and have had 3 negative tests. I was ovulating around the 11th-12th or so I thought.. I had spotting as well as a tiny bit of ewcm and then roughly a week or two ago I had sensitive nipples, started feeling a bit nauseous, sore back, out of breath easily and had hot flashes and now this past week I've had nothing aside from excessive bloating and pains from it as well as fatigue. Took a test and it was negative so I ended up going to emerge to see if I had something else going on and they took a test too and it was negative and they couldn't see anything wrong, took a test 2 days ago and it was negative as well... I'm not sure what to think.. has this happened to anyone else?

Is your cycle ever irregular?

Anything happen recently - started exercising, quit smoking, gained or lost weight? Unusual stress? Just going through the questions the dr asked me..

I'm in a similar boat but not as late as you. I'm 6 days late. Cycles are always clockwork so very very confused. HPTs all negative, and waiting on blood test results.

Any update since you posted?

Dr told me if the blood test is negative to return to see her so we can rule out other things/problems that would cause irregular cycle.

I agree with PP, anything stressful or certain habit changes can for sure stir up a skipped cycle. I hope for both of you it's good news :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->