11 days late

BeraBee

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I am a newbie here, but religiously following bunch of threads to find the right answers on many topics. But finally decided to sign up since you guys are such a support!

I am currently 11 days late and no signs of af. I used to have irregular periods, then I was super regular, and about 3 months ago af came 14 days late, then my cycle changed from 28 days to about 40. It just shifted and now the cycle length is average 40 days.

I believe I ovulated May 25 to May 31 and I had all signs of ovulation. About 2 days before af was supposed to arrive I had period like cramps at night and thought im out for this month. But it never came. I experience all sorts of cramps and pulls, pressure even tingles in my tummy, my lower back hurts and I feel a little more tired than usually. And chocolate. Im not a fan of sweets but ive been on them for the past 2 weeks that even hubbys parents were laughing that something must be up!

But.... no bfp. Ive been pretty obsessed with testing which drives me and my wallet crazy. There was a point where I saw a faint line, and one thin line on frer but that was after time limit.

I go to the loo a lot! I track my cm, for the past few days it was thick transparent and elastic and I have lots of it. Today again I had some slight cramps and egg white cm (sorry for tmi) so I ran to walgreens and grabbed a frer. Bfn. Also, my cervix is high, today a little lower, everything down there is moist (sorryy!!) But the cervix seems to be closed and firm.

Sorry for such a long novel. Im really confused. Im bloated and as of now just wish af came so I know where I stand...

I didn't want to read and run. I haven't got much advice other than you might need to check in with a doctor. Some women don't get a BFP but only find out through a blood test. Have you had any investigation into why your cycles are irregular? Good luck

I guess is that you ovulated later than you thought you did. Keep testing until you get a BFP or your AF. Honestly, go to wal-mart and get some .88 tests or the dollar tree and then order some internet cheapies for your next cycle if you need to! I was wasting money on expensive tests and for me it wasn't worth it. I also agree with PP, you really should consult with your OBGYN about your irregular cycles if you have not already. With irregular cycles, I would recommend starting to temp with a BBT and chart so you can pin point your O date and save yourself confusion!

Do you track ovulation or confirm with temps? If not it's probably just an off cycle where you ovulated late or not at all. It happens sometimes to even the most regular ladies. I know there are cases of ladies not getting positive urine tests when they are pregnant but it's really very rare, to be honest you would expect a very clear bfp if you actually were 11 days late and pregnant. Good luck, hope you do get your bfp very soon.

Hi, and thank you all for the thoughtful replies. I have pcos, but for the past 18 months i have been very regular, average 30 days cycle. I do not track ovulation since we have been ttc just for the past 2 months. And right when we started, my cycles went off. The only signs of ovulation is the cm. This is all new to me, and maybe that is why I have been so confused. Now it has been 18 days and no af. Would it still be possible I am in fact pregnant? Did anyone get their first bfp as late?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->