11 days of flashing smilies, day 44 of cycle ....

Hb.x

Reaction score
So I've had 11 days of flashing smilies on clearblue advanced, I'm seriously ready to smash it up!! However I did have a m/c around 11th May, and haven't had a period since but my cycles are very irregular due to PCOS.

I'm finally seeing what I 'think' is positive, please tell me what you ladies think? I'm not sure if I'm just wishing it now, but the tests have got darker throughout the day.

Attachments

• IMG_1020.jpg
    IMG_1020.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 18
I'm really bad at this but it looks positive to me . I just posted one myself to get opinions on . It's so hard to read these but the digitals are so expensive. I'm on Day 46 of my cycle it would of cost me tons of money to use them . Good luck !

That strip one is + or close to. The instructions on the CB adv say its normally to see many days of flashing.

Thanks ladies, I never got a really obvious positive but the tests are veryyyy negative now I'm guessing that was it or I haven't o'd this cycle.

Thank you all :flower:

Well I'm guessing I geared up to ovualte then never, as I had some very positive ovulation tests yesterday. Not sure why I even tested, I think I wanted to see very negative tests. So I'm hoping only DTD yesterday and today is enough and that I haven't missed it!

Attachments

• IMG_1078.jpg
    IMG_1078.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 14
Wow, that one is way more positive than the one we talked about the other day. I am sure you I DTD in time between yesterday and today. :)

About CB advanced. I had flashing smileys for what felt like forever. The flashing detects elevated estrogen from what I understand, which happens before your LH surges. After some research I also found out that you can have elevated estrogen before your period. I called the company and she said not to use the advanced until you have had one normal cycle after a MC.

I know, its much more positive so I'll definitely go with that! Hopefully it's enough, I'm fairly sure I've o'd now.

I have PCOS so not sure I should be using them anyway. I would of had 17 flashing days! So I think I stay clear of the advanced digis in future and stick to the normal digis that just either say positive or negative!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->