11 DPO, AF due 6/8

Steena13

Reaction score
11 DPO today with a 12 day LP, so AF should be arriving on Wednesday. I gave in and tested this morning but BFN. I just have a positive feeling about this month. My bbs feel heavy and i have noticed some new veins on chest that im pretty positive have not been there before. It seems like every day for the past 3 days now I have noticed a new little vein. nipples are sore also, and have had headaches the past few days, feel stuffy and like I am coming down with a cold. Hoping AF stays away

My af is due tomorrow or Wednesday, tested this morning bfn :( hoping af stays away but I have cramps so it's looking likely the :witch: is on her way :cry: I'm super emotional too and that's normal for af for me.

Fxxxd for you :dust:

AF is due for me on 9 June so we're practically in the same boat. :shipw:

Fingers crossed the witch stays away. x

Good morning ladies,

Have either of you tested yet?

After posting at 11 dpo I went to work and that afternoon started feeling slight pains on my left side, lower abdomen area. They didn't feel like cramps, but not too sure how to describe it. Then of course yesterday I had to test before work (negative), and came home on my lunch break and tested again and this time i swear i saw a very faint line and i tried to take a pic to post on here but it wasn't showing up. I had some bright red streaks in cm and some brown spotting on a small pad but nothing when I wiped after using the restroom (I usually have some spotting the day before AF). I was also feeling some cramping throughout the day. When I got home after work, I tested AGAIN just to see if i was imagining it, and it was negative. now this morning I had a temp drop of .4 - from 97.95 to 97.52. I tested anyway since AF is due today. Again it was negative. I have some brown cm streaked with bright red. Now I'm thinking it was all in my head after all and have been super sad this morning. I am having cramps right now more on my left side than right, but I'm thinking AF is going to show up today after all :shrug: I think it's time for some conciliatory coffee.

Thanks for reading and FX'd for you guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->