11 DPO and most of symptoms gone.

Hayley_Shaw

Newly pregnant with #3
Reaction score
Well I'm 11DPO today and most of the symptoms I had have about gone. Should I be worried??? I've been having pains in my hips, lower back and down my left leg (I had SPD with DS and it feels just like that). I also feel uncomfortable in my lower abdomen, I'd say more to the left (not 100% though). I worst when I bend down. My jeans feel more snug in last couple of days. I've stop with all the AF type cramps as well.

What do you ladies make of these????

I would say at least for the af cramps being gone, that's is a good sign. I had pain in my butt and left thigh but that has gone away after 3 days. AF type cramps still here though. 10DPO. Wishing you a nice BFP! When are you testing?

Yes, not having any time of cramp just a pressure uncomfortable type feeling when I bend over and the SPD type pains. With DD & DS I didn't get a BFP until AF was 3 weeks late so I think I might wait and see how long I can wait. AF not due for another 2/3 days so still a little while yet.

When are you testing? What symptoms are you having??

That happened to me! I had loads of symptoms! You name it... I had it! Then they all disapeared!! But I still got a BFP! Don't give up yet missy! ;)

Not having any symptoms except for my usual af ones. backache, bloating, gas, sore heavy bbs. All the norm for me. tested yesterday. BFN. AF due any day now. I've been pg 7 times. Just not feeling it right now.

Hi everyone!
Hope I can join your chat! I'm currenly 11dpo as well Hayley! AF is due between Monday and Wednesday and I'm hoping that I get that BFP finally! Today has been the first day that I actually feel really good! I haven't had any symptoms today either except for some sharp twinges on my left side near my ovary...weird. Yesterday I had painful pinching right above my pubic bone to the left a couple times during the day and for a while last night. I had AF like cramps at 4 and 5 dpo which was weird and I had never experienced before. I had nausea at around 8 dpo that actually woke me up. Didn't get sick though. Had one vivid dream at 8dpo as well where I tested and saw two little lines so I'm hoping it's a sign! I'm going to test tomorrow and then again on Wednesday unless the witch shows up. I had tested at 8 dpo (which obviously would be negative) but caved since DH told me our friends who got married last year accidenly are pregnant. And this is the girl who already is skinny but doesn't think she is nor does her husband so she's on diet pills, a 500 calorie a day diet, and barely eats. Seriously?? It pissed me off and upset me and then I go POAS and cry some more.

How long have you all been trying?

Well I'm 11DPO today and most of the symptoms I had have about gone. Should I be worried??? I've been having pains in my hips, lower back and down my left leg (I had SPD with DS and it feels just like that). I also feel uncomfortable in my lower abdomen, I'd say more to the left (not 100% though). I worst when I bend down. My jeans feel more snug in last couple of days. I've stop with all the AF type cramps as well.

You took the words right out of my mouth. I am 12DPO today but tested yesterday and got BFN. Had loadS of symptoms early on but now nothing. I'm hoping to get a BFP and good luck to all you ladies as well.

I'm 11dpo... and all my symptoms went away :cry: I even tested this morning but nothing., bfn...

I hope we still get our BFP this week :hugs:

All of mine (what little there were!) are gone too, and I'm only 7DPO. Unfortunately I don't think we can do anything but wait and go stir crazy while we do it!!

Usually just before AF arrives I'm really dry and starting to get a few niggley cramps but nothing. When I went to the toilet and wiped there was yellowy cm sorry TMI. Is this a good thing before AF is due? Still feel a little nauseous but very hungry at the same time. I know even if I test tomorrow it will proberly be a BFN as with dd and ds I didn't get a BFP till later on.

I lost all my symptoms around the same time and got my BFP! And was feeling like my pants were tight! So I think you have a good chance. Didn't get my BFP til 13dpo

Im 12 dpo. Not too many signs here. Gasy a few days. Trouble staying asleep. Sore nipples. Some AF cramps.

The main thing to remember and keep positive about is that no matter how many or how few symptoms we have.. .that we are not out until the witch shows up. Some people "feel" pregnant right away, while others have a lot of early pregnancy symptoms, while some don't have any symptoms until 1-4 weeks after their missed period.

The fact of the matter is, each woman and each pregnancy is different. It's a cruel wait and see game. On the plus side though, it also means symptoms or no symptoms.. we ain't out until Flo lands.

***May we not lose our PMA

Not too sure with the yellow CM. I experienced that today and it was...smushy/chunky unsure of how to call it...my symptoms had gone away for the most part except the pain I have near my pubic bone! It's been happening a lot today and now it won't go away. It seems I get it a lot at night. BFN this morning :-( I'm just gonna wait and see if AF shows...

Hey, I hear ya, all my symptoms disappeared and here we are waiting!! Nipples a little sensitive still though that's the only thing that's kept my hopes up since the cramping started. hahaha.

You might be!! I'd wait until AF is late to test though.

Seems promising Hayley!

My symptoms apart from sore boobs seem to be gone too but I think I always have sore boobs regardless.

Hi, I hope its not too late to join the convo lol
I'm currently 11 dpo and 3 days before af. All of my symptoms disappeared aswell! I had headaches, nausea, bloating and gas, strange hunger increase, sinus flare ups etc.
Over the last two-three days they have all disappeared except for the headache. I've tested a few times, all bfns..
Could i still have a chance???

Hi, I hope its not too late to join the convo lol
I'm currently 11 dpo and 3 days before af. All of my symptoms disappeared aswell! I had headaches, nausea, bloating and gas, strange hunger increase, sinus flare ups etc.
Over the last two-three days they have all disappeared except for the headache. I've tested a few times, all bfns..
Could i still have a chance???

Same has happened to me. I had awful nausea for the last 4 days and felt terrible last night but I woke up this morning and all the symptoms have gone :wacko:

edit: I'm also 11dpo and AF is from Thursday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"