11 dpo and no symptoms, just mild cramps here and there

Lovebuggy23

Reaction score
I had a chemical pregnancy last month, my AF started on January 2. I was four days late. Anyway, it was super heavy and my cramps and boobs were intensified. I TTC right after and am now at 11 dpo. I BD'd almost everyday after I finished AF especially when I ovulated. I used an opk and it was positive on the 19th of January so a little bit later than normal/average. Anyway, was just wondering but I have no symptoms this time. Last time I had every pms/preg symptom. Boobs hurt/sore, cramps, bloating, gassy etc. this time I don't feel anything at all but mild cramps. So mild that I'm probably overthinking these cramps. My boobs aren't really sore and my af is due on the 1st of feb. So in two days. And I also got sick last week. Still have sinus congestion. Could this be a good sign? Sorry this is long. But I heard that after a chem pregnancy you are more fertile. And it could also mess up the next cycle. But can lack of pms symptoms be a good sign? Please help ):

Oh I forgot to mention that I have been emotional/moody. But not noticeable

I had the mild af cramps when I found out I was preggers with my dd in 2011. I was always worried af was going to pop up anytime, even after I got my BFP. So the cramps could be a good sign. My period is usually due around the 1st too, but it showed late last month so idk where my cycle is really. FX af doesn't show for you!

Sounds good! I've read a lot that people think it's not their month due to lack of symptoms or that they had more symptoms on their other cycles :) I've had almost nothing as well! I'm 10 dpo & the only things that have been going on with me is a strange cm. I posted earlier about it but no one replied so not sure if it's a symptom or not. I hope this is your month, I know how hard it is.

I had the mild af cramps when I found out I was preggers with my dd in 2011. I was always worried af was going to pop up anytime, even after I got my BFP. So the cramps could be a good sign. My period is usually due around the 1st too, but it showed late last month so idk where my cycle is really. FX af doesn't show for you!

Thank you! That gave me some hope. Ahhh I hope AF doesn't show up for another 9 months lol

Sounds good! I've read a lot that people think it's not their month due to lack of symptoms or that they had more symptoms on their other cycles :) I've had almost nothing as well! I'm 10 dpo & the only things that have been going on with me is a strange cm. I posted earlier about it but no one replied so not sure if it's a symptom or not. I hope this is your month, I know how hard it is.

Me too! I've been reading that it's a good sign etc. and that symptoms won't show till like 6weeks and on. I've heard that cm or at least increased cm is a pregnancy symptom! But what do I know. This is all new to me. I've just been reading everything online with diff forums and comments etc. but I hope this is your month too! :) you should keep me updated :thumbup:

Me too! I've been reading that it's a good sign etc. and that symptoms won't show till like 6weeks and on. I've heard that cm or at least increased cm is a pregnancy symptom! But what do I know. This is all new to me. I've just been reading everything online with diff forums and comments etc. but I hope this is your month too! :) you should keep me updated :thumbup:

I'm new as well. I think a lot depends on your body & how in tune you are with it. I'll keep you updated & you do the same :) Here's a link to the thread I posted earlier that explains my symptoms (or lack of :D) https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2114599-hmm-full-moon-messing-my-cycle-d.html

Sending lots of baby dust everywhere!!!! Let's hope this is it for us!!! I'm 6dpo from when I believe I o'd so FX! I've only have creamy/lotion like cm.

Just a quick update... My cramps are a little stronger here and there but it's still somewhat mild. And I might be overthinking and it might be because I was working a graveyard shift but I gradually became nauseous and light headache. Hoping this is really it! :)

^ nausea and dizziness sounds good! - literally!

And I am in the exact same boat as you! Except that I don't have any symptoms currently :( Had dark brown bleeding after ovulation. Spotted of an off for a couple days (I think it has to do with a hormonal imbalance) - but I don't have any AF like symptoms or pregnancy symptoms anymore. No nausea, sore breasts, etc; I just have cramps and that weird bleeding :(

Lovebuggy- that's a good sign! When are you testing?

Rapunzel- I'm in the same boat with hardly any symptoms at all! I also had some strange orangish cm 5 days after I thought I O'd!

Update: I've been having pain under my armpit. It's really sensitive to touch. Not sure why it would be so sore but just thought I'd mention it :) Read that this could be a symptom!

Well the witch is due tomorrow. But since I had a cp last month I would assume I'll be late. Which will be more than 30 days and that's not a normal cycle for me. I'll wait till maybe next Wednesday. Or sooner.. Depends how long I can hold off haha.

My cramps do feel like mild af cramps now. But it's random not constant. It'll go away and come back. And at times it'll feel like a burning/stretch cramps. My nausea went away earlier this morning when I got off work.

Ahhh!! I hope that's it!!! I hate this waiting game lol

Lovebuggy, your symptoms sound promising! But I know how frustrating it is!

And moonkitty, a lymph node under my armpit swells in response to high estrogen levels - a week before my af is due. However, this could be a good sign for you because AF and early pregnancy have similar symptoms!!
And the armpit lymph nodes go hand in hand with the sore bbs. So technically you are getting some symptoms ! :))

Lovebuggy, your symptoms sound promising! But I know how frustrating it is!

And moonkitty, a lymph node under my armpit swells in response to high estrogen levels - a week before my af is due. However, this could be a good sign for you because AF and early pregnancy have similar symptoms!!
And the armpit lymph nodes go hand in hand with the sore bbs. So technically you are getting some symptoms ! :))

Ooh! Woohoo :happydance: Well our waiting game should be over soon! :dust:

Seriously. Haha. I forgot to mention that I took a test yesterday(I know big info to leave out lol) but I got a bfn. So I'm hoping hcg builds up over the weekend. I'll give myself till maybe Monday or Tuesday to test if af doesn't show up. I took the test just to see but I pretty much expected the bfn.

So I just woke up from a two hour nap. I kept waking up to try and stay up but I just couldn't. I just kept falling back sleep. I got five hours in after my graveyard shift last night but I normally can stay up the entire day after that. Every time I woke up my lower abdomen would feel crampy. Not af cramps but somewhat mild noticeable pressured cramps. I also had a white lotion discharge earlier today and this is super tmi but my poop wasn't normal. It was more liquidy ish.

So I just woke up from a two hour nap. I kept waking up to try and stay up but I just couldn't. I just kept falling back sleep. I got five hours in after my graveyard shift last night but I normally can stay up the entire day after that. Every time I woke up my lower abdomen would feel crampy. Not af cramps but somewhat mild noticeable pressured cramps. I also had a white lotion discharge earlier today and this is super tmi but my poop wasn't normal. It was more liquidy ish.

You're starting to get symptoms now! :thumbup:
I'm 12 dpo today (if I ovulated the first time I thought I did) and I gave in and tested..BFN! I've also got a cold so maybe that's why my armpit was sore as there are lymph nodes there. I also have more 'globby' booger looking (ew, I know) cm that was tinted yellow today. CP is medium/soft/closed.

I'm 13 dpo according to countdowntopregnancy! And no af this morning and very mild cramps off and on! Still no sore bbs. A bit more sleepier than normal but that maybe from working and lack of sleep lol I'm really really hoping this is it!!

Oooooh and white discharge! But I'm not getting my hopes up too high. I'm just calming down and relaxing about this the best I can :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->