11 dpo bfn ... Anyone else ???

MumaM

Reaction score

Hi ladies in new to this site so please bear with me.
I am currently 11dpo and due af on Friday. I have stupidly been testing since 8dpo obviously all bfn

My main symptoms is my bbs have Jst grown huge and I'm very small petite with not much of a chest atall so I can def tell this!!! Even my dh has commented on the size of them. The right one is slightly tender to touch on the inside near arm pit and now and again I get tingly sore nipples that only lasts a few seconds on and off.

Headaches on and off for a week

Last night I had a huge amount of lotiony cm enough to make me change my underwear ? I have no idea if this could be a sign? Had a tiny bit this morning too

My gums are swollen and bleed when I brush and my mouth is covered in ulcers I'm talking 5+

Mild af like cramping last night when the cm started and then some this morning

Anyone else in the same boat or with some info that may make me feel a bit more positive. Although all these symptoms are making me believe I am, the bfn this morning is making me think differently- I got bfp 4 days before period with DS :thumbup:

I'm currently 18dpo AF was due yesterday. I've been testing since about 10dpo and all bfn! Although i tested again this morning and possibly got a faint line on a cheapie. With my 2DS i got my bfps before AF was due as well. So don't give up hope yet. Fingers crossed.

Congrats to youuuu :) hope it gets darker for you. Do you have a picture ?

I think I'm just going to keep testing until af shows haha! I'm having af cramps and weird pains deep in my pelvis u got no idea what's going on or if I have actually Jst gone crazy and now I'm imagening it all !!!!x

I have mild cramps too. Have done for the past 2 days also had really bad nausea all week. The pics aren't really clear at all, more visible in person. Will test again tomorrow.

Attachments

• 20150202_062327.jpg
    20150202_062327.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 20150202_062157.jpg
    20150202_062157.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 6
MumaM- I'm also new to this site, still learning all these acronyms! I'm 11dpo and have had realllly sore boobs the past couple of days, got headaches yesterday. Im also pretty small chested and notice a big difference, I went to put on a shirt the other day and yelled army hubby asking him if he put it in the dryer! Haha that's when I realized my boobs must have grown a little. This has happened before though so I don't want to get my hopes up! I'm super irregular so it's hard to tell when AF is supposed to come. I use the app Ovia and according to that I should get AF in 4 days. But I've never gotten AF on time so who knows!!ive had 19 day cycles, 23 day cycles, 25 and 28 day cycles so it's soo annoying and extremely hard to figure out if I'm late or not or when AF should arrive! To make matters worse my hubby is a two time testicular cancer survivor, had it twice in 14 months and just came up on his 1 year cancerversary on Sept 24th doc said you can't get pregnant until at least one year past his last chemo treatment. So we've been trying!! We had his next check up with docs next week and we both have a bad feeling bc they found a spot on his lungs last time which they said they weren't too concerned about. I guess a lot of people have nodes on their lungs and are completely fine. I'm just praying it didn't grow I don't think we can handle a a third Cancer diagnosis in 3 years. Plus that would delay us getting pregnant since we have to wait until he's atleast a year past his last chemo treatment again! I'm just really hoping for a bfp this month!! Fxd !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->