• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

11 dpo, CVS brand blue dye

babytolove

Reaction score
What do you guys think? A few days ago I felt sure I was pregnant. Implantation cramping, twinges, fullness in my lower abdominal area. I thought I'd have a positive by 10dpo like my last pregnancy. Now I'm just not sure if my mind is playing tricks on me!
[URL=https://s1300.photobucket.com/user/emeraldstars85/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20150930_153523_RichtoneHDR_zpsp0xooumw.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag98/emeraldstars85/Mobile%20Uploads/20150930_153523_RichtoneHDR_zpsp0xooumw.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

I see it! Follow up with a pink dye test!

If you can, always stick to pink dye tests. They're easier to read and don't have as many dye run issues as blue tests :)

Good luck! :flower:

Yes I will take an Internet cheapie in the am! I don't like these either, hopefully it's not a cruel trick!

Hoping it isn't too! Fx!

Update - took an internet cheapie this morning and big fat negative. I'm guessing by 12 dpo I should have something more obvious. Is it possible to still see nothing at 12 dpo? Had so much unusual cramping I thought for sure I was but I think I'm out. Hubby and I didn't BD after CD14 so it can't by that I conceived layer.... bummed.... yea blue due tests suck, friends!

Sorry about the bfn. And it is possible it depends on when implantion took place. Gl!

I'm 9dpo and had weird cramping for 3 days. BFN!!!! I've seen people have BFN up to like 14/15dpo so don't lose hope. X

I had a squinter that no one ele could see at 10dpo, then a bfn on 11 and 12 dpo. I didn't get a line some people could see (and some could not) until 13dpo and on 14 dpo I finally got a light line others could see.

Thanks ladies!!! That gives me some hope. I will probably wait until after Sunday (expected AF) to test again and I'll update then... then again I'm a POAS addict so we'll see lol

You can even continue to get bfns until after your period is missed! All women are different. :) Doesn't really matter what dpo you get a bfp since it's determined by hormone level which how it raises is varied from woman to woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"