11 dpo..do you see anything? Update 14dpo :(

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Tests' started by Jolah89, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Jolah89

Jolah89 Well-Known Member

So I am 11 dpo today. I took the ic with fmu this am and def came up with a very faint line right at the 5 min mark. Took a couple more ic's and they all did the same thing. Not sure of their sensitivity. This afternoon after holding for 4 hrs I took the frer (had to run to the store) and (maybe?) see a line. I may have severe line eye though. What do you all think? Feel free to fiddle with the pics if needed. They were taken with my phone so not the best...
    TIA :wacko:

Attached Files:

2. kimberly17

kimberly17 Well-Known Member

3. Wantabean

Wantabean mumma with a new surprise

i def see it on the ic and on the inverted pic. im gonna say :bfp: :happydance: xxx

4. aliwnec10

aliwnec10 Well-Known Member

I think i see it on the IC but not on the others. But the same happened to me... showed on the IC about 2 days before the FRER. good luck.

5. MrsChamberlin

MrsChamberlin Mother of 3

I see it... :) Crossed for you

6. HappiestMom

HappiestMom Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl

I def see something on the cheapie and the inverted but cant tell if its just the strip and would be there normally (on the inverted)...on the untweeked FRER nothing yet but my BFP started out with a faint faint line on a cheapie at 10DPO..so...you never know!! fingers crossed for you!! when do you plan on testing again?

7. chika10blue

chika10blue Mother of 4 girls!

Sorry hun, not seeing anything... Could still be early though! :thumbup:

8. Jolah89

I plan on using a frer with fmu tomorrow. Hopefully it will be more conclusive. I tore it apart and held it up to a light and I def see a pink line. Took apart some definately neg ones from yesterday and I can't see a similar line on those...so who knows?! My moods are all over the place..one minute I am sure it is pos and the next I am sure it is neg and I get devasted! I have had some preg symptoms so hopefully this will be my month!

9. Jen_xx

Jen_xx Bun in the Oven

I see something on the frer!

10. hulahoop09

hulahoop09 Mum to lg and pg #2

I see it more on the IC but not on the frer, my bfp started earlier on the IC!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!

x

11. 5-a-side

5-a-side Well-Known Member

I'm not 100% what I see, but at 11 dpo I'm sure testing again will prove more inclusive.
    Good luck for the re-test.

12. Fuchsia1412

Fuchsia1412 Due in Nov 2021 with No.5

I think I can see something on the frer..little tiny something, but that's how mine began.

13. dt1234565

dt1234565 In love with a princess x

I see a line on the invert, some times they start off sooo light, its like is there or isnt there, i kept going bossed eyed looking at my 9dpo test and dismissed it, but it was a line as i found out at 10dpo!

Good luck tomorrow reckon your on your way to a BFP! xx

14. x__Hannah__x

x__Hannah__x Teen Mum of 2 <3

I definitely see it on the IC but not on the FRER sorry hun x

15. Jolah89

Just tested with my fmu from today...but only after 4 hours. I had to pee overnight. :blush: In person there is definately a faint pink line, but not sure how my phone camera picked it up. I can see it without taking it apart though. It is so faint however...do frer have evaps? It showed up around 4 minutes. I do think a line on frer would be darker at 12 dpo. I am hopeful, but that is fading fast :nope:

Attached Files:

16. x__Hannah__x

x__Hannah__x Teen Mum of 2 <3

I can't see anything hun :nope: I tested yesterday at 12DPO & mine looked exactly the same!

17. asibling4gi04

asibling4gi04 NO LONGER PREG-NUMB

I did not see anything on the IC but I think I see the start of something on the FRERS. My Frer at 11dpo was soooo faint...I am calling it the start of your BFP! FXD FOR YOU! :hugs:

18. hulahoop09

hulahoop09 Mum to lg and pg #2

When I got my bfp I couldnt get a line that you could see in pic but on an evening it showed up more. I say keep trying as I deffo saw something on the IC.

xx

19. Jolah89

So I took this one today at 13 dpo...3rd pee of the day. The line (if camera picked it up) showed up at around 2 minutes. I took this pic right at 3 minutes. In person I don't need to squint or put it up to light or anything to see it, but it is light. I thought it was the start of my bfp. However, when I came home from work after holding urine for about 4 hours I took another one to see if it was darker to show my dh, but it was def neg! Don't really know what to think now... Opinions please!!! Thanks so much and baby dust to all!!! :wacko:

Attached Files:

20. Jasiellover

Jasiellover Well-Known Member

I def see something on that last one! Maybe when you took that last test to show your DH your urine was not concentrated enough. Try again in the AM!