11 dpo hcg 28

butterflywolf

Reaction score
Is that good or bad? Nurse said it seemed a bit low but it's higher than my other failed pregnancies. I found out with extremely light positives on FRER's at 9 DPO and the tests are easily darker at 11 DPO

Mine was 12.5 at 10DPO and was 63 at 13DPO. It's gone on to double fine every time and I've had 4 done. I think it sounds fine. I'm only 5 weeks so I can't say whether this will be a successful pregnancy or not but my doctor has not been worried. Are you having a second beta done? As long as it doubles, that's what matters.

Mine was 12.5 at 10DPO and was 63 at 13DPO. It's gone on to double fine every time and I've had 4 done. I think it sounds fine. I'm only 5 weeks so I can't say whether this will be a successful pregnancy or not but my doctor has not been worried. Are you having a second beta done? As long as it doubles, that's what matters.

Yes I will be getting another Beta done on Thursday. I took a look at my numbers with my daughter and they seem close to that. With my daughter though got a positive test at home 7 dpo (chart to prove) and then 8 dpo got test 11.7 HCG and then took another test 5 days later and was 196 HCG.
Glad to know yours seem to be doing all right. With the last two pregnancies with them ending in Chemicals for me I can't help but think that. However I do know the numbers today are awesome compared to the other numbers the last two times.

I know how you feel. I had a miscarriage at 8w3d in June so this pregnancy has been much different for me. Not quite the same after a loss. I'm worried constantly and waiting for something to go wrong. However, with my loss, my HCG was fluctuating and not always doubling the whole time so this time has already gone a bit better. All of mine this time were:

10DPO - 12.5
13DPO - 63 doubling time 30 hours
17DPO - 300 doubling time 42 hours
20DPO - 923 doubling time 44 hours

So far so good... I thought everyone I see online has higher numbers than me at this point but I seem pretty much in the average range when looking at betabase.info so that's made me feel better.

For 11DPO, you're in the most common range with 33 being the average. https://www.betabase.info/chart/betaByDay/11/Single

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->