11 dpo. HCG? advice I'm so scared

mummyconfused

Loss 9+2 TTC - DNA Sperm Fragmentation
Reaction score
AF is still 3 days off. Had :bfp: for last three days. HCG blood test today. What should the level be? I'm so scared as I lost a baby 2 years ago. And I have cramping :( results not for 24hrs

One single measure of an HCG level isn't very helpful in determining if your levels are in the recommended numbers, because everyone's HCG levels vary and the 'normal' range is so wide. What is most important is that the numbers are increasing at a continuous and steady rate. After you get your results today are they going to have your HCG checked again in 2 or 3 days? And don't worry about the cramping, as long as you're not bleeding. It's normalt o cramp

What hcg does these these pick up?

Attachments

• 2014-07-02 22.48.21.jpg
    2014-07-02 22.48.21.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 16
It can range anything from 15 to 200, but that isn't really the thing that indicates if it's going to be successful. You will have to do another beta later on to see if doubles.

Your tests do look great though! Mine looked like that :)

Hey everyone. I had two faint BFP on FRER on Sunday (10dpo) so I went to the doctor on Monday. He took qualitative and quantitative. Qualitative was negative, but the quantitative had a beta of 5 (exactly).

All of the information I've found has said that less than 5 is negative, more than 5 is equivocal but there is not a lot of information for what a beta of exactly 5 means. AF is expected tomorrow, and I have had cramping but I also have excess cm (white and milky), sore sore breasts, frequent urination and nausea. I know all of this can also be a sign of AF..

My question is.. what should I assume right now? My doctor wants me to wait 2 weeks before repeating the beta but I can't stand being in limbo.

Any advice would help soothe my compulsive googling :(

Like already said it's more what about the numbers doubling than the one single draw. Mine at 12dpo was 61.

Sorry for asking the same question. :( It's just hard not to have it tipping one way or the other.. (more than likely yes, or more than likely no) and waiting two weeks to see if they've doubled seems like an eternity. Thank you for your response though!

Two weeks seem long to wait especially as you would be anxious at this point. Some doctors would repeat the test after 48 - 72 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->