11 DPO indent or bfp?

Oh_Clementine

Reaction score
I've had it with FRER!

Why? Last month and this month I've taken the old-style of FRER (the new ones aren't available in Australia) and within 3 minutes they've had something there - enough for me to get a bit excited at the possibility of a BFP, but not enough to rid me of the doubt that my eyes are playing tricks on me.

I then take it to different lights and angles just to make sure... The faintest line is *totally* there, but... then after 10 minutes, it disappears. I've showed DH and he says he can "sorta see a line", so I know I'm not completely crazy. :winkwink:

I used my last FRER yesterday at 11 DPO with FMU and the same thing happened. I am so annoyed.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Or does someone see a line?

Here's the pic from yesterday, straight from my iPhone... taken around 4 minutes in.
https://i68.tinypic.com/2u9ohms.jpg

I think I may see a line but I'm not sure if there is color? Good luck though!!!

I can see a hint on the invert. Wish we could find some old-style FRER's in the states!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 26
Thanks ladies. I hope so too, but the more I think about it the more I think it's just an indent, which leaves me feeling a bit disheartened. This was our last month of Femara and don't know when we can move on to the next step... really want this to work, even though I feel so out.

Yes, with IC and getting line eye on those too, but having trouble with those tests - the dye doesn't run through as it should.

Yes, with IC and getting line eye on those too, but having trouble with those tests - the dye doesn't run through as it should.

What brand are you using? Maybe you should try doubling the dip time if it's not running across it right. I'm 12dpo and have been using several dif. brands of IC's and just now with SMU today got the fainest of lines on two different lot numbers of Wondfo's and an acumed. I'm cautiously hopeful. But I do have to admit that I haven't seen anything on those strips until this afternoon's test's, so hopefully that means something. Keeping my fx'd for you :hugs: Go ahead and post pics though please :)

What brand are you using? Maybe you should try doubling the dip time if it's not running across it right. I'm 12dpo and have been using several dif. brands of IC's and just now with SMU today got the fainest of lines on two different lot numbers of Wondfo's and an acumed. I'm cautiously hopeful. But I do have to admit that I haven't seen anything on those strips until this afternoon's test's, so hopefully that means something. Keeping my fx'd for you :hugs: Go ahead and post pics though please :)
I've tried doubling the time, reducing the time, pressing down on the dye strip while it's still running to make sure all of the dye gets across. Doesn't really make a difference, sadly. :( they're just cheapies from eBay - one step, I think. I've been using these for 4 years and never had this much trouble with them before. Haven't taken any pics of the cheapies. If I test again later, I will.

I've tried doubling the time, reducing the time, pressing down on the dye strip while it's still running to make sure all of the dye gets across. Doesn't really make a difference, sadly. :( they're just cheapies from eBay - one step, I think. I've been using these for 4 years and never had this much trouble with them before. Haven't taken any pics of the cheapies. If I test again later, I will.

That is really weird. Hmm... Have you tried sitting them down slanted, like downward going the direction the dye will run? Just a thought. I was using OneSteps and they were great, maybe you just got a bad batch?

Hi hun, the same thing happened with me last cycle, I bought 2 packs of 3s and they all had faint lines! I was convinced they weren't dodgy since 2 different pack and 6 different tests all had a faint line. I live in Australia too and it's very annoying and they're not cheap too!

That is really weird. Hmm... Have you tried sitting them down slanted, like downward going the direction the dye will run? Just a thought. I was using OneSteps and they were great, maybe you just got a bad batch?
Yep, I've tried doing that too. To make matters worse, some of them have a deep indent in them which instantly ruins the test. Oh well, can't complain when they're so cheap. I did manage to get a decent one this afternoon (12dpo) and BFN. Pretty sure I'm out, even if AF isn't due until 15 or 16dpo.

https://i64.tinypic.com/313hdzp.jpg

Hi hun, the same thing happened with me last cycle, I bought 2 packs of 3s and they all had faint lines! I was convinced they weren't dodgy since 2 different pack and 6 different tests all had a faint line. I live in Australia too and it's very annoying and they're not cheap too!
Thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one! It's awful, isn't it? Did you take any pics of yours?

https://i67.tinypic.com/24qvl0p.jpg
https://i67.tinypic.com/2jd2a01.jpg

these were mine :growlmad::dohh:

I'm still holding out hope for you! You still have a lot of time to get a bfp! If you didn't implant til later on like 9-10 dpo and only had 0hcg and doubling time of 48hr's you wouldn't show a + yet! So, there's still time, you never know. Are you charting your temps?

I see the line, but in the invert, it doesn't appear to be blue, just white which makes me think its an indent. I hope I'm wrong and you get your positive test soon!

Yes, I chart.

Thanks for all the encouragement, but AF turned up in full force today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->