11 dpo, losing my mind!

windmill32

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

this is my first time posting and though we have been TTC for nearly 6 months,this is the first month using an OPK, pre-seed etc I have had so many weird symptoms over the past week and I'm not sure if I am just overanalyzing or what?!

Symptoms have included feeling really bloated up to about 6/7 dpo, getting full really easily when eating, restless legs, and last few days very sore breasts and last night an episode of heartburn which I never get usually. I had not been charting yet but my temperature this morning 11 dpo was 98.4 so not super low or anything but AF would not be do for a few days yet so maybe it is normal to be on the higher side still? Also have gotten several days in a row of positive opks around 7, 8 dpo, first thing in the am. Haven't tested opk strips since then.

Got BFN so far on test. They are the internet cheapie strips. Do you think I should just prepare myself for it not working out this month? I hope I am not blowing up any little sign into an imaginary pregnancy!! haven't done this before so don't know what is a real indication and what is not.Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Hi everyone,

this is my first time posting and though we have been TTC for nearly 6 months,this is the first month using an OPK, pre-seed etc I have had so many weird symptoms over the past week and I'm not sure if I am just overanalyzing or what?!

Symptoms have included feeling really bloated up to about 6/7 dpo, getting full really easily when eating, restless legs, and last few days very sore breasts and last night an episode of heartburn which I never get usually. I had not been charting yet but my temperature this morning 11 dpo was 98.4 so not super low or anything but AF would not be do for a few days yet so maybe it is normal to be on the higher side still? Also have gotten several days in a row of positive opks around 7, 8 dpo, first thing in the am. Haven't tested opk strips since then.

Got BFN so far on test. They are the internet cheapie strips. Do you think I should just prepare myself for it not working out this month? I hope I am not blowing up any little sign into an imaginary pregnancy!! haven't done this before so don't know what is a real indication and what is not.Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!!

I know its hard to not SS and POAS, but only 11 dpo theres plenty of time for that HCG to shoot up some more!! I'm keeping FX'd for you!!

Thanks Brittles, forgot to mention a lot of fatigue up to about 7/8 dpo but its been a bit better the last few days. so tired of my brain analyzing all the time!

thanks for the encouragement:)

Thanks Brittles, forgot to mention a lot of fatigue up to about 7/8 dpo but its been a bit better the last few days. so tired of my brain analyzing all the time!

thanks for the encouragement:)

No problem. I am a POAS addict (I buy the 50 count cheapie pack :blush:) and SS like CRAZY!! This is my fist IUI round, so with everything being more controlled I am even MORE crazy about SS. Other than the fact that I don't have that "feeling" I swear I have tons of symptoms. If they're not true, I'm gonna be so sad! But since you have internet cheapies, I say go for the testing!! I usually do FMU and an after work after a 4 hour hold.

Hi everyone,

Hang in there. 11 dpo can still be quite early for a lot of women. Test again in the morning since you have the cheapies. :dust:

hopefully you'll get your bfp.

i'm on 14dpo which makes me 2 or 3 days late ¬__¬ the wait is driving me mental... i know i ovulated too

hopefully you'll get your bfp.

i'm on 14dpo which makes me 2 or 3 days late ¬__¬ the wait is driving me mental... i know i ovulated too

oo yay for being late!! Hope you get a :bfp: when are you testing??

well i tested 11 and 13 dpo with :bfn: so, if my guess is if i implanted 12dpo (which is where i have a slight dip on my chart) ill give it till hmm 17dpo? gives 5days to let hcg get into my wee :haha:

today i seem to need to pee a whole lot more and the muscles in my legs and arms hurt... strange

Thanks! I will test again in the morning but I'm going to limit myself to one test per day. I have a feeling that these symptoms are a coincidence and this is not my month, just want to mentally prepare myself for that and not forget to concentrate on other things too besides babymaking (its hard tho!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->