11 DPO sore lower abdomen anyone ?

skypink.mommy

Reaction score
When I was 9DPO I felt cramping followed by light back pain , didn't last too long but was felt , yesterday I had this nagging pain on my right side that felt quite sharp and due to my history it made me think of ectopic automatically ! (I am too early And haven't even had a BFP) and today my Lower abdomen just feels sore not extremely like I'm not in pain it just feels sore ! Wondering if anyone else has felt this ? I will be testing Thursday cause I can't wait any longer .

Hello! I also has lower back pain at 9dpo, and a sore abdomen at 10dpo. I don't know how i would have described my pain though so I'm not sure if it was similar to yours. I never admit to the full extent of my pain- even in my own mind :dohh:

Considering you'll be around 13dpo Thursday is, I think, a perfectly reasonable time to test.

I wish you lots of luck and baby dust!

:dust:

I am so nervous to test , I've had some cramps on the left side today and I don't know if to be discouraged . I ovulated late at night on the 6th so I'm like in between a and might try to wait till Friday if AF doesn't show then I will test ! Good luck to you as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->