11 DPO spotting and temp drop, now temp back up?

Amy101

Reaction score
So ladies, I'm 12 DPO today (I'm not going to get my hopes up), but yesterday I had temp drop and automatically counted myself out... but yesterday afternoon I went to the bathroom and notice pink tinged CM but have not seen it again.... I was cramping right after as well, and now my temp went back up today (12 DPO).... I hope this is a good sign! If my temp stays up, I'm testing Saturday .... AF is due Sunday! What do you guys this? my LP is always 14-15 days long... I been TTC for 6 months and been BBT for 5 cycles.
FullSizeRender-1.jpg

Any insight will be great!!!!!

Hi Amy! It looks like even your temp drop is way above your cover line, so that's good! I've only been temping a couple of months but that is something I picked up on.😀 I'm probably going to test this weekend too, even though AF isn't due until Wednesday.

Hi Amy! It looks like even your temp drop is way above your cover line, so that's good! I've only been temping a couple of months but that is something I picked up on.😀 I'm probably going to test this weekend too, even though AF isn't due until Wednesday.

Thank you for your reply... I'm going to test Saturday the day before AF due and we will see then. I been having sore boobs, bloating, very gassy, and fatigue.... my temp went up again todayvatv13 DPO and typically it starts to drop around this time... I hope we both get outlets BFP!!🙏🏽

I tested yesterday and got BFN.... so IDK... trying not to get my hopes up.... My AF due Sunday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->