11 dpo still bfn

babyangel38

Reaction score
I thought for sure that i implanted around 6 or 7 days past ovulation i had lots of cramps. Im using dollar tree tests and tested yesterday and today both negative but i have milk and clear stuff coming out of my breasts. I thought that was a sign. I guess im out this month. Wouldnt it be showing by now? Im going crazy. Please help!!!

I thought for sure that i implanted around 6 or 7 days past ovulation i had lots of cramps. Im using dollar tree tests and tested yesterday and today both negative but i have milk and clear stuff coming out of my breasts. I thought that was a sign. I guess im out this month. Wouldnt it be showing by now? Im going crazy. Please help!!!

I dont think you're out. Your HCG level just may not be high enough yet. YOu could have implanted later than you think. Leaking bb is a sign to me. :thumbup: Just stay encouraged and don't give up just yet. You're :bfp: may be around the corner.
:dust:

If i test again today will anything change? Or no? Im loosing faith here. Its really hard. I want this soo bad!!!

If i test again today will anything change? Or no? Im loosing faith here. Its really hard. I want this soo bad!!!

Don't lose faith, you still have a chance this month. If you wanna test everyday you can. Honestly, I am gonna buy like 5 more from the dollar store just for kicks. But im starting to have back, hip and lower abdomen cramps.:shrug: I don't usually have any cramps until 2 days before AF. It's easy to encourage others, but I dont know what any of these symptoms mean. Cramps scare me. Oh and I have white bumps around my nips, again:shrug:. All we can do is test and pray. I know it will happen. Keep your head up:flower:

Ok so i just tested again and its negative at 12 dpo. Im soo upset. I thought for sure i was going to be pregnant!!

Ok so i just tested again and its negative at 12 dpo. Im soo upset. I thought for sure i was going to be pregnant!!

That doesnt mean that you're not. You still haven't passed your AF day yet. I am praying for you honey. Don't give up just yet. :hugs:

Thank you hun. With my last pregnancy i tested positive at 12 dpo. Thats why i feel so discouraged

I tested positive on 12dpo and then when I have tested an it's negative t sure meant I wasn't but you could be different xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"