11 DPO - symptoms & looking for cycle buddies

Waitin4mybump

Reaction score
Hi ladies! This is my first post here on B&B :dance:

I'm 25 and DB is 28. We've been TTC for 6-7 months now. It's difficult because he is a firefighter so he works long hours and we rarely get to BD. I think I may have missed O this cycle but with all these symptoms I am thinking we may have timed it just right! I was supposed to O on 7/4 but of course DB had to work. We did BD on 7/5 in the mid afternoon like 1 pm, so I'm trying to stay positive.

I am currently 11 DPO (28-30 day cycle - on CD 28 currently) and looking for cycle buddies and anyone who wants to symptom spot with me :haha:

So I am going to try and recount from the best of my knowledge -

1-3 DPO - usual O cramps except 3DPO while BD we had to stop because I had the most awful pain. It kept me awake till 3 am and felt central - uterus/cervix area. Never had that before so thought it was really weird. Bb's begin to get sore which usually happens after O for me
4-7DPO - mild headaches on and off, dull aching cramping, bb's still sore. *6DPO* being silly I took a HPT thinking I may have ovulated earlier and maybe the cramping was due to implantation :bfn: not surprised - but still not sure if I actually O'd on the 4th like I suspected.
8-10DPO - Same mild cramping, bbs still sore, waves of nausea and sore throat. I had caught a cold last cycle and thought that was the "sore throat" everyone who gets their BFP talks about but no... just a stupid cold. This one is different, it is literally just my throat. 10DPO the cramps start to mimic AF which I NEVER get pre-AF cramps - it's usually cramping then 30 minutes later I have anther pair of ruined underoos. I THOUGHT I saw a SPECK like the tiniest amount of blood yesterday when I wiped first thing but I think it was just in my head because it was so small. :-k
I have been soooo moody lately! TTC really brings the witch out in me lol
I am 11DPO today and still the dull cramps continue. I expect to see the red witch any day now, but the cramping is very unusual for me, but I am sick of wasting my HPT's for :bfn:

Anyone out there have a similar story and end up getting their :bfp: ??
CYCLE BUDDIES? :hugs:

:dust:
to everyone TTC

I guess there is no edit button, or I can't find one at least! I have also had backaches that come and go since about 7 DPO!

Had a sore throat yesterday. Mild cramping. Af was due today. Had horrific headache and dizzy spell. Watery cm still no af. Bfn today.

I'm 11dpo this morning and haven't had any symptoms really. I've had a sore throat too and on and off tender breasts since 2dpo. For the first week of the TWW I had ovary pains on both sides. My temp has been going up, then down, then up again. Not sure what to make of it. I got a BFN this morning, so I think I'm out, as my last two pregnancies I got a BFP by 11dpo. Pretty bummed about it. My husband is a musician and we struggle to dtd on the right days as he's doing lots of festivals this summer and isn't around much. I thought our timing had been good this time though, we managed every other day throughout the two weeks that included my super long fertile period - according to EWCM. Hoping to be surprised tomorrow, but highly doubt it, I should just wait for AF now really, which will probably come tomorrow anyway.

I have woken up with a sore/dry throat for a few days in a row now! It's could be a sign, but I could also just be dehydrated.

I took a $ store HPT yesterday (stupidly) in the mid afternoon because I thought, "If I am pg, then it should show no matter if it's diluted." :nope: BFN. Disappointed and very moody the rest of the evening.

I know how you feel about the work schedule squirrel! But it sounds like you got a good round of BDing in :thumbup:

Went to cuddle with DB this morning and my boos have never hurt so bad. It was very painful... and the dull cramps continue. VERY moody today, everything makes me cry, but I am thinking it is just PMS getting the best of me. I have had no appetite except for fast food lol but then again who doesn't.

Trying to stay positive because AF is due now-Saturday. The cramps are the only "out of ordinary" symptom for me so lets hope we all get our BFP this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->