11 DPO symptoms?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I'm on 11 DPO and I've been noticing some symptoms as of today...

Constant yawning, gassy stomach, slight tummy cramps, fatigue, headache and creamy CM...

Gonna :test: when I'm 13 DPO..

Anybody else wanna join me? :hugs:

Hey! I'm 10 dpo today and I have been extra tired, have creamy white cm, have been having mild headaches every day, and have been having some mild cramping the past 2 days. Good luck!!

Hey! I'm 10 dpo today and I have been extra tired, have creamy white cm, have been having mild headaches every day, and have been having some mild cramping the past 2 days. Good luck!!

Yay!!! Those seem like good symptoms!!! F'xed for both of us!!! :hugs:
Keep me updated! My temps are still above coverline!

Gonna :test: when I'm 13 DPO... When are you planning on testing?
:dust:

I am 11 or 12 dpo. I have slight cramping. Still high temps. Tired. Sore boobs. And today my cervix is turned backwards.

Hi ladies, im 9/10 dpo, have been doing a few opks over the last couple of days and have a seco d line that seems to be getting darker. Im not testing till wednesday (12/13dpo). I have no symptoms except feeling tired all day. Srill dnt know what to make of the tests tho.....can anyone shed a light if they have used opks after o???

I'm 10 or 11 dpo. But not really getting my hopes up about anything! I might just count myself out for this one!

I'm 9 or 10 dpo AF is due Wednesday (26 day cycle) so I'm going to hold off on testing and will test if she doesn't come :) I've been having some weird things since I o'd..... Started with excessive hunger and extreme exhaustion, since then I've had a metallic taste in my mouth for 6 days, heartburn a few times, cramping, stabbing pains right down low, and I feel really bloated, to the point where it feels weird when I walk. I picked my 16 month old daughter up today and it hurt a little to carry her....anyone else had these symptoms and ended up with a bfp? Hoping this is my month. Sending lots of :dust: to you all :)

Strange symptom alert! After going off the pill my face looked like a battlefield of zits. Worst acne I have ever had. woke up and it is gooooone! I don't know what changed hormonally overnight but I hope it stays.

I also had terrible insomnia last night.

Also real bad constipation for like a week. This morning it was fine.

Bodies are so weird!

Everyone sounds promising. Keep updating!! My AF is due Wednesday also.

Oh gosh I hope we ALL get our :bfp:'s!!!!

I'm 12 DPO and my temp shot down but it's still above coverline so this is the test I took....
Some people said they see something but I don't want to get my hopes up!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 28
I think I may see something. But can't really tell on this iPod!

I had some uterus pains today. So think AF is gearing up!

I am 11 or 12 dpo. I have slight cramping. Still high temps. Tired. Sore boobs. And today my cervix is turned backwards.

I've got the same symptoms!!!!

Ahh :dust: for us both!!!

I had some uterus pains today. So think AF is gearing up!

Me too!!! As I type this! Feeling cranky and getting backaches... So I think she's coming!

I got the test strips for the clearblue fertility monitor! So now I can't wait to start AF! :haha:

It's like when I stand up and bend a certain way the aches come on in my uterus. I still have three more days till AF! This is torture! How exactly do those work? I have heard and seen them but never knew exactly how they functioned.

Haha I know! Same here! We better be buddies cause we got the same things going on! :haha::hugs:

I start on Tuesday so a couple more days!!

I was just trying to read to understand it myself..
Basically when you start your period you set the monitor to your very 1st cycle day or you can set it up to between 1-5 of your cycle..

You set a timing window.. So if I set the timing window at 4 am I can test 3 hours before 4 am or 3 hours after 4 am..

When you wake up it tells you if you need to take the test strip and pee on it so it can monitor your peak..

It's really costly though. My friend gave me her monitor and I just had to buy the test strips..

I've heard it's helped ALOT of women!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->