11 DPO symptoms?

That does sound high tech. Lol. And yes we can be buddies! Do you ovulate on a schedule or is it hard for you to tell?

That does sound high tech. Lol. And yes we can be buddies! Do you ovulate on a schedule or is it hard for you to tell?

Haha yup! Can't wait to get the hang of it! :happydance:

Yay!! I need one! :haha:

I'm not even sure.. I just started temping this cycle so I didn't even read any kind of signs or anything for ovulation.. I just started temping to see if even I do even ovulate..

So I did ovulate this cycle but later than I usually think I do.. That's why AF is late.. If I didn't temp this cycle I would be going crazy cause my calendar says I'm 10 days late :wacko:

Oh my lol. That would drive me crazy! I can't stand even being one day late. I *usually* have pains near my ovaries and of course EWCM when I "O". I need to do something to get my mind off this TWW especially since I already counted myself out. What do you do to pass time?

Oh my lol. That would drive me crazy! I can't stand even being one day late. I *usually* have pains near my ovaries and of course EWCM when I "O". I need to do something to get my mind off this TWW especially since I already counted myself out. What do you do to pass time?

Haha I know!!! I'm soo glad I charted this cycle! I was stressed this month so that kinda explains the late ovulation!

Yeah I don't check the mucus.. Too complicated for me! That's why I'm tiring to the fertility monitor cause it checks it for you!

Hmm well I read other peoples post on here and try to answer questions if I now the answers to them.. I play candy crush on my phone.. I can be on that game for hours! :haha: Bad addiction!!!

I get bored of certain games easily. Maybe ill try that one. I'm definitely going through the emotions right now. I'm ready for my next cycle but also, in a way, disappointed that I didn't conceive.

Me too! But candy crush has stuck with me! Almost everybody I know plays that game :haha:

Yeah I understand.. I am too but I'm just excited to use the monitor that the :bfn: didn't really bother me! My OH is excited also :)

Gah my back is killing me!

How long have you been TTC?

Bless our poor OH's hearts lol. They stick with us through it all and feel what we feel! I have been TTC on and off for a year. Well I more like the term NTNP.

So guys...I took a test. It looks positive. I got excited for a sec.

But...I just was on the couch and felt a strong strong pain. And now my boobs aren't hurting anymore and the cramping has stopped. So worried I just lost it right when I just found out. Freaking out and want to cry.

Yes I know!! Most of the stuff I tell him he just listens to me but has no idea what I'm talking about :haha:

That's why I talk my head off on here cause he doesn't know half of this stuff we talk about!

Yeah same here! We've been NTNP for almost 3 years and just recently started TTC..

But...I just was on the couch and felt a strong strong pain. And now my boobs aren't hurting anymore and the cramping has stopped. So worried I just lost it right when I just found out. Freaking out and want to cry.

Awh don't think negatively! Do another test in the morning and compare the lines. And schedule am appointment ASAP. Congrats on your BFP!!

Yes I know!! Most of the stuff I tell him he just listens to me but has no idea what I'm talking about :haha:

That's why I talk my head off on here cause he doesn't know half of this stuff we talk about!

Yeah same here! We've been NTNP for almost 3 years and just recently started TTC..

But what would we do without them! I feel like if i completely started TTC I would just be filled with disappointment! I'm just letting things flow.

YAY!!!!

No! Don't give up!!!! If you don't have heavy bleeding nothing has happened!!!

Post pics please!!!!?? :happydance:

But what would we do without them! I feel like if i completely started TTC I would just be filled with disappointment! I'm just letting things flow.

Yeah I know! I'm just going with the flow cause all we can do is try our best and let our bodies do the rest!!! :thumbup:

YAY!!!!

Here ya go....pray for me ladies. So worried I will lose it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 34

YAY!!!!

Here ya go....pray for me ladies. So worried I will lose it.

Aww!!!! I'm soooo excited! That's definitely a :bfp:!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:!

Yeah but take another one in the morning if it still worries you! CONGRATS!!!!!!

Keep us updated!!!!!! :hugs:

You are definitely pregs! Did you have any uterus pain like me and her are experiencing?

Lets all pray her bean sticks!!!

That just made me wanna go buy a test! But I'll contain myself! Lol

I have only had slight uterine cramping..like period cramps but much lighter. I kept running to the bathroom thinking I was starting my period.

My biggest clue to test was this sideways cervix felt really unusual...and boob pain. And my face got clear this morning all of a sudden. And boobies have definite veins appearing.

Boob pain gone now. Worried about the little bean. Will keep u all posted. Praying so hard that I don't lose the bean. It's still so early. Probably should have waited a little longer to test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->