11 DPO symptoms?

I will keep you in my prayers. Just don't stress too much!!

I've been having AF cramps and bad back aches! Keep going to the bathroom to see if there's anything cause I keep getting AF cramps but there's nothing..

You're giving me a little hope!

Yeah just don't stress.. I'm praying it sticks!

My cervix felt like it was pushing backwards? Weird?

I've been having AF cramps and bad back aches! Keep going to the bathroom to see if there's anything cause I keep getting AF cramps but there's nothing..

You're giving me a little hope!

Yeah just don't stress.. I'm praying it sticks!

My cervix felt like it was pushing backwards? Weird?

Do you know if white or clear watery cm is a good sign?

Do you know if white or clear watery cm is a good sign?[/QUOTE]

Mine is sorta watery white...kinda in the middle

I've got that too! Just checked it and it's watery/creamy! I thought your cervical mucus dries up before AF comes!!

Mine has a slight lotiony feel but mostly watery!!

Haha yup same as mine!

Oh keep me updated!!!

:witch: stay away from us!!!!!

Thank you so much. Let us know about your journey with new bean!

Lets see what tomorrow will bring ladies!

Hi ladies, can I join?
Day 13 dpo. Cycle due tues (26 day cycle). Trying not to test. Symptoms. Some tiredness, irritability at dh (well, I'm not sure if I should count that), creamy cm on days 8-10dpo, and some uterine pains. I'm starting to get exciting just because I have not gotten my normal AF feeling. We will see....

Congrats to hoping for your bfp!!! Don't worry peanut will stick!

Okay girls my temp went up this morning instead of down! This is giving me some hope! No spotting and no sign of AF!

Gonna test tomorrow morning! :happydance:

Rai- of course you can join! As you have maybe seen me and rustyswife have been havig cramping in the uterus area as well. Any set day you want to test? I'm waiting till AF day!

Rustyswife- please let me know what happens! Because we have similar symptoms! FX, baby dust, and prayers!!!

Here is what my cm looks like if anyone can help. Sorry for the TMI

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 3
That looks like good signs!!!! Hoping we both get our :bfp:'s!

Well went to the loo and seen there was brown discharge on toilet paper.... Let's pray that she stays away!!!

I feel like it's not my month. Gonna go walk at the park to wiggle AF out of me at the right time!

Aww :hugs:

I feel like it is my month but she still hasn't showed up for both of us so let's keep crossing our fingers! :thumbup:

Keep me updated on everything!

Even if she shows up we can do this thing together! :hugs:

I just got back from the park! Beautiful day! Walked a couple miles so hopefully if she is coming it helped nudged her. Anymore discharge?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->