11 DPO symptoms?

Maybe it'll come!!!! Ugh this waiting!

Yeah still there just lighter in quantity right now :thumbup:

Hoping it stays like that and I stops!

Lets hope! I had some more watery discharge for a minute. Then is stopped. What a tease! When AF gets here I'm never using cm as an indicator again!!!

Haha I know!!! That's why I'm turning to the fertility monitor! They say your CM should dry up before AF comes! I feel like something is coming out constantly!

Last cycle before AF I had one big clump of white discharge. And that was it. Nothing like this! I'm really hoping your discharge fades! We need some more BFPs

Ugh that sucks!

Yes we do need some more :bfp:'s!!!!

I usually get brown discharge before I start.. So far nothing right now :happydance:

Let's hope it clears up and the :witch: goes on her little way...

I hate this teasing mess! Wish she was just show up right now so I don't have to be teased on!! :haha:

I'm hoping its a :bfp: for you! Of you're just having white cervical mucus is a good thing! Any more symptoms?

Nope. :/ I had one more quick uterus pain last night. But today, nothing. I wish my AF was due tomorrow. The sooner I know the better!

Ugh!!! That's crazy!!!

Well today I'm getting leg cramps and I usually get those before she comes... So you can probably count me out :nope:

She'll probably come tomorrow morning :cry:

But if so then I can start the monitor :yipee:

All my symptoms led to a BFP yesterday :dance: hubby and I are now expecting baby number 2 :D I'm soooo excited :D I'm hoping I see some more BFPs on this thread :D oh and I also crrvix monitored this cycle, I checked about 5 days ago and it had gone back low and hard I thought I was out, until yesterday when I checked again and it went back up high and soft I bought a clearblur digital and got pregnant 1-2 weeks can't get any clearer than that :D can I HIGHLY recommend spermax for all your partners, we used it for not even one week when we fell with my daughter, and hubby took 4 tablets this cycle and bam I am pregnant :D my sister had her hubby on it and fell first cycle so it really works! Sending lots of :dust: to you all :D

I'm sure ill be right behind you! So we can support each other. Hopefully one day we get to be bump buddies and watch each others beans grow ! Today I went to the store to get tests. Turned around and walked out. Felt so foolish cause I know this just isn't my month!

All my symptoms led to a BFP yesterday :dance: hubby and I are now expecting baby number 2 :D I'm soooo excited :D I'm hoping I see some more BFPs on this thread :D oh and I also crrvix monitored this cycle, I checked about 5 days ago and it had gone back low and hard I thought I was out, until yesterday when I checked again and it went back up high and soft I bought a clearblur digital and got pregnant 1-2 weeks can't get any clearer than that :D can I HIGHLY recommend spermax for all your partners, we used it for not even one week when we fell with my daughter, and hubby took 4 tablets this cycle and bam I am pregnant :D my sister had her hubby on it and fell first cycle so it really works! Sending lots of :dust: to you all :D

Congrats! Can you tell us what your cm is like and your thoughts on mine? I can post pics of my cm from previous cycle compared to this one. And keep us informed on how all your appointments go!! <3

Rustyswife - I get the same thing before AF comes and i think it started today. :(.
Pretty sure the witch will be showing herself tomorrow or Wednesday.

If my temp drops in the morning, I'll be ordering more OPKs and probably some preseed for November. Booooo!

Congrats! Can you tell us what your cm is like and your thoughts on mine? I can post pics of my cm from previous cycle compared to this one. And keep us informed on how all your appointments go!! <3

Cm well I noticed a few days ago when I won't to the toilet that I had cm that was like a yellow tinge no smell etc so knew it wasn't an infection it was the only time that happened. Since then it's been somewhat watery but not a lot of it until today which is very watery and I'm feeling very wet down there. What's yours like Hun? My cervix is what gave it away for me. It dropped back down after I ov'd but when I checked it yesterday and it was right up again and slightly tilted I just knew as that's what it did when I fell pregnant with my daughter.

This is my cm from one of my previous cycles. I ended up getting AF days after experiencing this.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 1
This is my cm from this morning. It's very watery and obviously different from the first pic. So confused!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 0
Update...went to doc today and got confirmed via urine test. I guess it was clear enough that they don't need to check with a blood test. Chatted with the midwife. She was awesome and it was helpful. She said cramping is normal. Also brown spotting could be normal.

Praying that this bean sticks...still freaking out bc I know so early. 4 weeks is so early. On an emotional roller coaster. I want to be excited but so worried about miscarriage I am afraid to let myself.

Best of luck ladies. I hope this month ends well for you. Hoping I can send a little baby dust your way. Moving on to 1st tri I guess...

Hoping4Peanut im so glad everything is okay. Pop back over here sometimes and let us know how things are. Hoping your 9 months is the best! <3

Rustyswife - I get the same thing before AF comes and i think it started today. :(.
Pretty sure the witch will be showing herself tomorrow or Wednesday.

If my temp drops in the morning, I'll be ordering more OPKs and probably some preseed for November. Booooo!

Yeah that's usually a sign for me that she's coming.. But no sign of her yet as of right now... She may come later in the day but hope she stays away!

My temp went down slightly this morning so it's still way above coverline...
Don't know what to think!

Hoping I just have brown discharge!

Update...went to doc today and got confirmed via urine test. I guess it was clear enough that they don't need to check with a blood test. Chatted with the midwife. She was awesome and it was helpful. She said cramping is normal. Also brown spotting could be normal.

Praying that this bean sticks...still freaking out bc I know so early. 4 weeks is so early. On an emotional roller coaster. I want to be excited but so worried about miscarriage I am afraid to let myself.

Best of luck ladies. I hope this month ends well for you. Hoping I can send a little baby dust your way. Moving on to 1st tri I guess...

CONGRATS! See I told ya everything will turn out fine!!!

Just relax :hugs:

Best wishes and your new baby!! Hopefully will be over there soon!

Update: No AF yet... Had leg cramps yesterday and went to the loo this morning and still brown spotting :nope:

Hoping she doesn't come later on today!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->