11 DPO symptoms?

ToughhGal tha looks good to me! Have you had much else happening down there? Have you been checking your cervix position?
Hoping4peanut when did you get your bfp? Ad what was the date of your LMP? It sounds like we may be close in pregnancy! And I know how you feel about being stress exec I was just like that with my first one, and thought it'd be easier is time around but it's not I only found out yesterday that I am pregnant and everytime I feel something down there I run to the loo :/ as for cramping remember your ligaments are all stretching and softening so that's normal, and some women get their period their whole pregnancies! So unless the cramping is turning you into a ball rolling round the floor I wouldn't be overly concerned. Would you like to be bump buddies with me? Hoping you can join us toughhgal and everyone else! :Ad

Rustyswife- I would test if she doesn't come today or tomorrow! I'm dying to know.

Miss_Nat- im very bad at cervix position. And my cervix has always been low sitting anyway. But yesterday it did feel weird up there. And lately I could feel this little flap thing. (TMI!!!!) that I have never felt before. No pain or anything. I have not had anymore uterus pain either. Tomorrow AF is due so we shall see.

Rustyswife- I would test if she doesn't come today or tomorrow! I'm dying to know.

Miss_Nat- im very bad at cervix position. And my cervix has always been low sitting anyway. But yesterday it did feel weird up there. And lately I could feel this little flap thing. (TMI!!!!) that I have never felt before. No pain or anything. I have not had anymore uterus pain either. Tomorrow AF is due so we shall see.

Hmmm I didn't feel anything strange my first pregnancy either, no twinges nothing, I got a sore throat and a runny nose that was my only pregnancy symptom until after I got a bfp. This time I think I was more in tune with my body it was just a little different. Definitely Italy don't count yourself out your cervical position can be a helpful sign if you're in tune with how it usually is... D you have any tests? Maybe test FMU tomorrow and see? You'd be far enough along to get a positive if you are and we would be due nearly the same day! What country are you in by the way? :)

Well I remember anywhere from 6-8 dpo I had a very slight sore throat. That didnt even last a day. It started around 9 at night and went away that next morning or soon. It was very unexplainable. Also I had light tooth pains but haven't experienced those in a couple days. So I'm not really using that as a symptom.

And i went to buy tests but felt so foolish because I know this isn't my month. And America.

AF came a day early and got me this morning.. :(

Good luck to all those still waiting! :)

Toughhgal... Yeah I would but I'll wait until tomorrow cause I've got some more brown discharge this AM..
My temp went down just a tad.. So hoping it goes away!!! No cramps... Just a little brown discharge here and there...
Hoping its a :bfp: for both of us!
You need to test ASAP! I'm dying to know to!!

AF came a day early and got me this morning.. :(

Good luck to all those still waiting! :)

Aww :hugs:
That dang :witch:

Hoping this cycle is gonna be easy for you and you get that :bfp:

The :witch: maybe coming for me but not sure! No cramps just brown discharge here and there!

Ok so I read implantation bleeding occurs between 12-14 DPO...

I'm hoping that's me cause I'm on 14 DPO and was spotting on 13 & 14!!!

Keep crossing your fingers girls!!!! :happydance:

I will talk to OH about what he thinks. I don't wanna buy tests and waist money if I will just get a BFN and AF will show. It's killing me to know about yours too! Updates?:)

I got it!!! I got it!!!! I got my bfp this morning!!!!:bfp:

Omg!! I haven't told hubby yet. I'm thinking about waiting to tell him on his bday which is coming up in 2 weeks. Can I wait that long? I told him today that I didn't have any hpt so I couldn't test. He probably knows that's a lie. :/

I am going to call my daycare though since their waiting list is 12-18 months...

How can I tell hubby. I want to surprise him.

Omg!! I haven't told hubby yet. I'm thinking about waiting to tell him on his bday which is coming up in 2 weeks. Can I wait that long? I told him today that I didn't have any hpt so I couldn't test. He probably knows that's a lie. :/

I am going to call my daycare though since their waiting list is 12-18 months...

Congratulations!! So now it's your turn to tell us! Any uterus pain or watery cm? Or brown discharge?

Okay everyone me and OH dtd earlier. I heard sex is a great way to get AF to start. Well I went to the bathroom after and wiped and saw light pink on the toilet paper. This has happened almost everytime we have dtd. Any thoughts?

I will talk to OH about what he thinks. I don't wanna buy tests and waist money if I will just get a BFN and AF will show. It's killing me to know about yours too! Updates?:)

Yeah I'm kinda the same way especially since I'm experiencing brown spotting..

The brown discharge did increase a little but nothing red!

I claim I am PREGNANT! :haha:

Feeling a little nauseous and certain foods made me gag when I walked in the breakroom...

I command you evil :witch: to stay away!

What do you think about my pink spotting after sex? It's happened a couple times during this 2WW

Aww! YAY!!! :hugs:

Get him a early birthday card or something and put CONGRATS you're gonna be a dad!!!

Just an idea :haha:

So happy!!!! Give us some :dust: so AF doesn't come to visit us!!!!!

What do you think about my pink spotting after sex? It's happened a couple times during this 2WW

Hmm that's weird! Girl it sounds so positive but I don't want to get your hopes up!

When you plan on testing???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->