11 DPO symptoms?

Yes. It's happened other times we have dtd. Its only one time when I go the bathroom. The next time I go there is nothing. This has never happened to me before!

I've read that happens in early pregnancy...

Please :test: :haha: It's killing me!

my cervix is always low lol. but i THINK it moved up a smidge, not promising anything to myself. im just so nervous its a BFN! I can't! lol

Yay!! I can't wait!!!!

Please :test: in the AM??? :thumbup:

AF should come tomorrow for me! But I demand NO! :haha:

Okay, if I dont have any AF cramps today and if she doesn't show tomorrow I just may test!! You should test too!!! :) I'll demand your AF to stay away too.

Okay, if I dont have any AF cramps today and if she doesn't show tomorrow I just may test!! You should test too!!! :) I'll demand your AF to stay away too.

Okay yay!!

Yeah I don't have any AF cramps either!

I should know when I wake up if she's here or not or see how my temp is..

Ok so we both should have results tomorrow..

Hoping we get our :bfp:'s :thumbup:

im so nervous, i just know the results already! oh gosh!

Well that evil :witch: came!!! It's a bloody mess :nope:

Guess I'll have to start the monitor tomorrow morning :yipee:

Gonna be positive this cycle!!

How are you doing toughhgal?

Toughhgal and rustyswife you it's need to test ASAP both of your symptoms and happenings sound positive! OMG how amazing if we all fell preg this month!

Well ladies i got my bfp this morning, very excite.
I had no symptoms what so ever and just did the test coz im 14 dpo, i wish you all lots of babydust and hope everything works out for you all :)

Rustyswife- I'm so sorry. New cycle. New chance! I think I'll deff be behind you :(

Miss_nat- that would be so amazing! But I highly doubt it's my turn. If its not I'm definitely going to the doctor about the pink spotting. This has NEVER happened!!

Lily pad- congrats sweetie!!! That is so amazing! Any appointments made yet?

Well ladies I think I started. A day early too! On to the next cycle.

Well ladies i got my bfp this morning, very excite.
I had no symptoms what so ever and just did the test coz im 14 dpo, i wish you all lots of babydust and hope everything works out for you all :)

Aww! Yay! :yipee:

CONGRATS! :dance:

Give us some :dust: AF came :nope:

Gonna be positive this cycle!!!

The thing that got me was ten minutes prior me and OH had just bought pregnancy tests! Come home and use the bathroom and surprise, surprise! Oh she is a mean one. No warning or nothing!

The thing that got me was ten minutes prior me and OH had just bought pregnancy tests! Come home and use the bathroom and surprise, surprise! Oh she is a mean one. No warning or nothing!

Oh no!!! :growlmad:

I would've been mad!!

Well guess if I have brown discharge around 13 DPO I know it's her coming! Least I do have a warning sign :haha:

Hate that for us!

Here's to :bfp:'s for this cycle!

My tummy is hurting soo bad right :nope:

How long are your cycles?

Usually 30 or 31 days. Now it's 29. Little odd for me. But hey! Lets get this sucker over with!

Oh nice.. Well we're close!!

This cycle was 44 days long cause I ovulated late in this cycle!
But my cycles range from 32-40 days usually...

Can't wait to start this monitor!

My OH told me if it says we need to :sex: then to tell him so we can get busy :haha:

I have a feeling this is going to be my cycle! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->