• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

11 DPO symptoms?

lollylou1

Mummy to Belle and preg
Reaction score
im 11DPO on a 30 day cycle so im due on xmas day, i did a test this morning as i had a really freaky freaky drea last night in which i had a baby boy and called him a name i would never call a child lol but the dream really freaked me out! i tested yest with 10miu internet test got a def negative result, spoke to other half last night and said would wait till wed to test again and well after the dream i couldnt wait so with FMU i tested today, i got a sort of line (in preg test gallery) and now not sure what to think!

i dont have a single symptom, no sore boobs, no discharge, never known cervix position nothing apart from really hungry!

so my question i suppose as my head is right up my bum confused is do u think it still could be a BFP or do u think i would have some sort of inkling about being preg? can i add that when i was preg with Annabelle i was feeling hungry and sicky but nothing else but would have been slightly further than if i am preg now!

thanks

Lou
xxx

you are starving all the time!!! thats a symptom!!

def looked like a :bfp:

i had no actual symptoms untill i was over 6 weeks my boobs never ever hurt at all !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"