11 dpo... What do you think? (Update 13dpo)

APG1992

Reaction score
I'm currently 11dpo and took an IC with fmu this morning. I'm trying to not get over excited but I think I see a line. Anyone else?!?! Testing with a FRER on Sunday unless I get my hands on one sooner. Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 90
BFP!! I see that line clearly! Congrats!! A frer would show a good line I'm sure!!

Agree, that's bfp!! Those tests gave me my faint bfp at 8 dpo and my first one was a tad fainter than yours! Congrats!

:bfp: Congratulations Mama! :wohoo:

Oh my gosh.... you girls are getting me so excited that y'all see it too!!! :) :) But I'm still super nervous since I'm so early and it's so faint. Always worrying it could be wrong.... I'm heading to town in a few to get some FRERs and will test in the morning with that. Will upload new pictures in the morning. I'm praying it will be a unquestionable BFP....haha. AF isn't due until Tuesday.

I can see something :):)

Yay!!!! Bfp!!! Didn't even have to zoom into the pic to see the line! Yay!!! Congrats!

I see it. Looks like the start of a bfp xx

Bfp...do a 4 hour hold and get peeling on that frer! Congrats x

Okay ladies, took a FRER with fmu and this is what I got. It really scares me that it is so light... So I'm panicking a bit. What do y'all think? Is this normal for 12dpo with a FRER? I'm wishing now I would have taken an IC along with the FRER but I was so excited that I didn't even think about it until it was too late.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 73
And this is the same test.... 30 mins later.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 56
And last one... FRER after it dried.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 38
It is light but you can definitely see it. I know they say from 5days before but everybody is different with there levels ect. Keep testing every morning xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->