11 month old check in :)

beth_terri

Reaction score
Rory weighs 26.1lbs. So he's only gained 9oz in 3 months! And is 76cm.

So he's dropped to the 98th centile for weight and 91st for height.

How's your 11mo doing?

Benji's a little bit over 11 months but not too much. He was 19lb2oz at 10 months so I'd think he'd be around 20lb now (25th centile I think). He's not been measured since his 6 week check, but he should have his 12 month check soon.

Im bad cause i dont know how much she weighs or how tall she is as i never get either of them done! Last time was at her last set of jags. She was 75th centile for height and 50th for weight last time. will get her done again when she gets her MMR. xx

Same as Ganton- Aden hasn't been measured for a while but I know he is taller than average- expected as I am 5ft 10 and his Dad is 6ft 5/6. Now he is standing on his own confidently (he is now walking unaided for brief periods of time) I might do a measurement chart on my wall at home- we did it as kids, still on the wall in mums kitchen!

He was 9lbs 7oz when born and weighs 29lb now!

Im bad cause i dont know how much she weighs or how tall she is as i never get either of them done! Last time was at her last set of jags. She was 75th centile for height and 50th for weight last time. will get her done again when she gets her MMR. xx

I had a letter come through the post for his 12 month check. Just at 11 months old lol :/ well he turns 11 months tomorrow. X

Same as Ganton- Aden hasn't been measured for a while but I know he is taller than average- expected as I am 5ft 10 and his Dad is 6ft 5/6. Now he is standing on his own confidently (he is now walking unaided for brief periods of time) I might do a measurement chart on my wall at home- we did it as kids, still on the wall in mums kitchen!

He was 9lbs 7oz when born and weighs 29lb now!

Hehe your gona have the same small gap between birthdays as me. Mine are 6 days apart!

I had a letter come through the post for his 12 month check. Just at 11 months old lol :/ well he turns 11 months tomorrow. X

i just got mine today but she is 1 in a week and a half (cant quite believe it!) I remember when we were all in third tri like it was yesterday! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->