• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

11 week early gender scan...how accurate compared to 20 week.

rubysoho120

Soon to be mama of 2
Reaction score
https://i1157.photobucket.com/albums/p589/cupcakecutie81/Mobile%20Uploads/20131022_142457.jpg
I had my nuchal scan at 11 weeks 4 days. She said there is no genitalia but guessed it might be a girl but it's too early to know. I'm super depressed. My 19 week scan seems so far away. I have a girl and really want a boy. Has anyone been told it would be one sex but changed at the 20 week ultrasound? Should I give up hope? I literally cried the whole way home from the scan. I feel like such a jerk because baby is healthy. I'm just so stressed.

It's too early to know for sure, don't give up hope.
Fingers crossed you get told boy :)

My last two boys where detected at 11 week NT scan

Hope you hear blue at your future scan but if it is a girl, your two will have an incredible bond

That is really quite early to know for sure. With my last at a little over 10 weeks, the doctor said he could make an educated guess but not to count on it--that definitely the 18 week scan was much more accurate. So I'd say not to worry too much!

That really is super early. At our 12 week scan they didn't even guess at the sex. Even later ultrasounds are occasionally wrong. I know it's difficult to wait and it's hard to think that you aren't getting what you want. But there is a chance that the early guess was off, too. Good luck!

My 12 week scan showed the girliest nub ever! 100 percent people said girl at 15 week scan they said boy. I would just try to relax and December will be here soon. Sending blue boy vibes your way. I have two boys and wanted this one to be a girl badly. It's my last chance :(. So I do understand your feelings. It will all work out :).

My 12 week scan showed the girliest nub ever! 100 percent people said girl at 15 week scan they said boy. I would just try to relax and December will be here soon. Sending blue boy vibes your way. I have two boys and wanted this one to be a girl badly. It's my last chance :(. So I do understand your feelings. It will all work out :).

Aw I'm sorry. :( Thanks for sharing youre experience.

I was told girl at 12 weeks and they were correct, but it still is rather early. It will be way more accurate at 18 weeks. I think the waiting is what is the worst. :hugs:

I was told boy at 13 weeks but found out today at almost 18 weeks that she's a girl. Take early gender scans with a pinch of salt because it's easy to make mistakes. I hope you get the gender you want. I wanted a boy too :(

I was told boy at 13 weeks but found out today at almost 18 weeks that she's a girl. Take early gender scans with a pinch of salt because it's easy to make mistakes. I hope you get the gender you want. I wanted a boy too :(

I'm so anxious about it. I'm trying to get hubby to agree to a 16 week gender scan. Id be worried it wasn't accurate.

11 weeks is actually too early for the nub theory to be accurate - it's most accurate about halfway in the 12th week.

I have a picture that is identical to your's, taken at 11w3d of my son, and he is most definitely all boy. You could absolutely be having a boy, I wouldn't worry at all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"