11 week scan tomorrow & No bump buddy yet!

Jojosmommy8

Reaction score
Nervous and excited! 11 weeks! :happydance:
Ready to see my Pea Pod and figure out what is up with the sch.
My 2 yr old gave me a scan ealier. Lol Using his sippy cup as the gel and his hand as the other thing then he would look a the t.v and say "Theres the Baby!"
It was adorable :) He is so into mommy having a baby in her belly!
I am still spotting brown so I have to wear a pad all the time- I think I got like a paper cut down there :nope: Its aweful! TMI I know! Ha.
Any who I am due Oct. 19th and Need a bump Buddy! :)

Firstly congrats on your pregnancy!

Your son sounds adorable.
I'll be your bump buddy if you like. I'm in my 12th week due on 10/10/11. But you seem to be due on my birthday!

I hope all goes well at your scan!

Will be your bump buddy if you like, i am 11 weeks tomorrow(apparently:winkwink:)but at each scan they have pushed it more towards my dates so we shall see what happens at my next scan.....gl for tomorrow:hugs:

Congrats! I'm due the 20th and have an 18 month old daughter :) I have a scan next Tuesday!

:) Firstly yay for bump buddies!
& secondly everything is good with the baby! I am breathing alot easier now!

Yay for you and bubby!!

I'll happily bump buddy up. I am due on the 25th October but this could change as I don't have a dating scan until the 11th April which will be week 12.

I'm due 21st October... close enough?!

im due 26th of october but all can change at dating scan which is the 11th of april x

Perfectly close everyone! :)
My next apt is in 4 weeks. Which makes me nervous but today so far no brown spotting! Such a good thing yay!
Does anyone else not have any symptoms? Or have someone having them for you?

ill be ya bump buddy i aint got one either im due 24th october up to now dont get my dating scan till 12th wish it would hurry up i should be 12 weeks by then
hope all goes well for ya x

lol, everytime i go to the loo im on the lookout for any sign of bleeding or spotting...nothing yet, and hoepfully will never come.

Only symptoms are extreme tiredness and I always seem to be hungry!

My spotting has calmed down alot. & I am relieved. Still no real symptoms. But my best friend has been having them hard core & she is prego- all we can think of is she is having mine for me! Poor girl:)
queencarrie- Hope your scan goes good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->