11 weeks and feeling motivated!!

jennthompson

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I feel blessed to have made it to 11 weeks, and I woke up this morning feeling like my "old self" for the first time in 8 weeks! I am starting to get excited about welcoming a new addition to our family. I feel kind of bad because up until now I have been so miserable with the sickness and constipation that I haven't really been able to see beyond it.

I even feel so motivated that I went and rented a storage unit in order to clean out our 3rd bedroom to make it into a nursery in the coming months. :)

Anyone else starting to think about their nursery? I don't want to start too early, but than again just the furniture is so expensive that I feel like I need to look into it while I'm feeling good! I'm going to try to hold off on buying until I hit 2nd tri, but it's getting tough for me...

oh, i long for this day!! i haven't felt myself in weeks either......and soooooo unmotivated to do much of anything these days!

i say you go ahead and start working on the nursery while you are feeling good, and have the time and energy. it will take a while to get it done, and there's no harm in being ready early. you'll be glad it's done later, i'm sure!

Good for you!

I can't wait for the day I feel normal again :)

i feel the same although a little behind you i feel fab again and no issues. my first scan is tomorrow and we have done some shopping already as couldnt resist in the sales. going to start nursery very soon ready to get painting x

Good for you!

I can't wait for the day I feel normal again :)

Same here!! I'm 11 weeks and haven't felt myself in ages. . Can't wait to feel half normal again :haha:

Have fun doing the nursery :hugs: - very exciting!!

I am praying for the day i stop feeling sick!! We are in rented at the min looking for a new house - really hope we find something so I can get cracking on a nursery! xxx

i know what you mean, just feeling almost human today too...i was getting down about being preganant because i felt so awful....

not starting on nursery ideas yet but we have to move my two sons into same room to make room in nursery so starting to think about that.

yey to feeling normal :) (touch wood...)

:happydance: Im feeling normal too, Ive even tidied my entire office at work today and thats a first!! Im full of beans!!

I still have my moments where I think "oh no not again"...but nothing like it was a week ago. Here's hoping we all start feeling (and staying) good soon!

hello ladies,

Hope you don't mind me joining. I'm almost 11 weeks and have been feeling pretty good. Yeah like jenn mentioned I do sometimes get the omg am I going to be sick and am usually tired but I think it's getting better with time.

I'm pretty excited about starting to buy things however I am still pretty cautious about buying even though I have had 2 scans and everything looks sooo good. I think I might wait till I know if it's a boy or a girl. So much to do and when do you actually do it :) We have to move to a bigger home and not looking forward to moving while pregnant. But when you go to the store you just have to stop and look. So many cute tiny little things :) I can't wait!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->