11 weeks and MS starting to fade?! is this too soon??

diane60f

Reaction score
I know this happens once the placenta takes over....

but my worries are that its too soon....i have pretty evil heatburn right now so i'm not completely freaking out that my symptoms have gone.

can you give me some advice?

(....am i really complaining that my dreadful MS is fading?! lol) not too long ago i was dying for a cure... IRONY!!

everything is find my ms started to fade shortly after my first scan at 12 weeks so dont worry yourself xx

I'm almost 11 weeks, and I'm finding I'm starting to feel a lot better most of the time now. I'm trying not to worry about the same thing :)

Mine just Disapperared one morning at 11+wks
had me worried sick, my boobs been sore even went
BUT 12+4 scan showed all fine and tha was obv just
the way i lost mine..
am sure your fine hun, best of luck xx

min started to go at 10 weeks.
im sure everything is fine enjoy the break from it :haha:

my symptoms come and go and was worried i asked my GP and she said that pg
hormones tend to level out from 8 to 12 weeks so don't worry.xx

i never ad any ms at all hun so dont wry just think urself lucky :thumbup:

I am 1 day ahead of you and although I have my spells of ickyness I am starting to feel a little better. My boobs are no where near are sore as they used to and I am slowly feeling less tired. (note: SLOWLY) lol. From what I have read on here I think it is pretty normal for this to start right about now. Bring on the 2nd Trimester!

Mine eased off last week at nine weeks. I still get a gag once a while but nothing bad. But then again I had it quite easy and my stomach is pretty strong. That is if I don't count my dog throwing up right in front of me :):)

Don't you just love how in some pregnancy calendars they say at ten weeks your MS should be horrible by now and your boobs should be sore etc. HUH? Mine was almost gone by that time!

Mines started to go. Had 2 normal days last weekend, not a hint of sickness. Was so strange waking up and not wanting to throw, but almost instantly I was worried why it had disappeared and what was wrong? Needless to say, it's returned and I'm convinced it's just my hormones levelling out and not to get in such a panic from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"