11 weeks and still no news on scan!!

lauraairving

Reaction score
Getting sooooo impatient! I hate waiting lol. I haven't even added a ticker yet as I'd like an exact due date first. Feel like I'm never guna get a scan :blush:

I'm 11 weeks today, should I call and just see what's going on?! Thank you x

Ring your midwife and find out what's going on. If she doesn't know she could call the hospital and chase it up for you x

Have you had your booking in appointment with the midwife?
I had a booking in with my doctors midwife at around 6 weeks, but then my hospital booking in one was done at 11 weeks (after a lot of complaining the original 12 weeks was too late) then my scan was booked there and then at the 11 week appointment for 13 weeks ( my scan dating ended up moving me up to 14 weeks)

I had my booking appointment last week! She said they'd send a referral off and to wait for a letter. Just a bit worried now as if it's short notice from getting the letter, work also don't know so it'd be hard to get the day off! X

I had the same problem, didn't want to tell work until I was sure everything was ok. Have your maternity notes got any telephone numbers on there, for you to contact someone at the scan department?

I would definitely check hon, that's cutting it a bit fine. I know they say work needs to give you time off for medical appointments but it's perfectly understandable why you wouldn't want to tell work until AFTER, I know I didn't!

Hope they get their finger out and sort an appointment for you asap x

I've just called and she said "we send the letters out second class. It won't reach u yet. U just have to be patient. We can do the scan between 12-14 weeks. Just leave it till next week and call back"
They've got on their systems that I'm 12 weeks Friday, so frustrating honestly! X

Yey!! Just bypassed the midwife and rang the hospital directly and the scans Monday morning. So happy I've got a date now and I can sort work out z

Monday coming?! Well honestly, if they've sent the letter second class, when on earth were you supposed to let work know you needed time off??

Glad you get it sorted but seriously, that's annoying!! X

I know I've got the letter today so I'd have only had Friday to sort out work. They're advising not to bring children. I'm going to say I didn't get my scan until the end of the week and I had no time to sort childcare! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->