11 weeks and trouble sleeping...

rosegarden620

Reaction score
Is it to early to feel uncomfortable sleeping? Whats the deal with those body pillows people keep talking about, are they worth it?

I wake up with what feels like a sore tummy throughout the night....sometimes it feels better to have a pillow wedged under my side?

I don't know what it is, sometimes it feels like "I've been lying down for to long..."

Anyone else?

I've had sleep issues since the day I conceived.. =/ totally normal but annoying as heck! hope it lightens up for you soon!

I'm 9 1/2 weeks and don't see any end in site for me =/

I just ordered this one for my wife. I'm almost certain it will be worth it. Good luck!

The last few days I've felt like that too. I don't have a bump yet or anything but its definitely uncomfortable.

Sometimes a pillow between your legs helps too. Defiantly not too early. I've been uncomfortable for weeks!

You will get things on and off lol. I got growing pains at 16 weeks for about a week. A twinge in my back till 16 weeks. I had achy legs last week waking me up in the middle of the night.

its all good fun. Pillows will sometimes help. It probs wont last for too lng xx

I agree with a pillow. I use a body pillow rather than one of those pregnancy pillows but same concept lol.

Thanks everyone! Glad I'm not alone, though I am sorry you all are so uncomfortable or your wives or uncomfortable as well!! Last night I crashed at 1030pm which is crazy early for me... I slept perfect until about 4am and that's when the in and out sleep usually kicks in for me....

I think its time to invest in a special pillow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->