11 weeks and yellow discharge - normal or not?

KatO79

Proud Mommy to Alexander
Reaction score
So I'm about 11 weeks pregnant with baby #1 and have noticed my discharge is lightish yellow (especially compared to toilet paper's white color) but doesn't have any smell to it. I'm freaking out a bit because I don't know if it's normal or not and think I can't get a hold of my GP before Tuesday because of the Easter holidays in this country (Denmark). I've recently been on a course of penicillin for a UTI if that helps and finished my pills Wednesday after 6 days.

BTW I started taking extra iron as per the recommendation of my GP since I was about 10 weeks pregnant. It's actually generally recommended here and my GP approved of the iron tablets I'm taking.

Hi I have had this all the time and still now.. I was told is normal unless it smells bad and you get itching.. I had swabs taken and everything was OK xxx

Its called Loukrrea (sp). I have had the same thing for weeks. Asked my doc and its perfectly normal. Its pretty disgusting, but normal.

I'm 8w2d and have had yellowish discharge on and off. It's mostly clear but maybe once or twice a day it's yellow. At first I was worried it was a problem with my mucus plug but apparently it continues forming all the way through our pregnancy, and it's normal to have some residue come out.

I have tons of yellow discharge since I found out I was pregnant. Had it with first as well. It's totally normal :)

I have tons of discharge too ! It goes from a clear white color to a bit yellow tinged too, right now it's so similar to ovulation egg white discharge !
Such a pain!

Thanks everyone:flower:

I was worried because I'd read your CM should be white during pregnancy and any other color could signal an issue. I'm going to assume it's normal and try and relax:winkwink:

Thanks everyone:flower:

I was worried because I'd read your CM should be white during pregnancy and any other color could signal an issue. I'm going to assume it's normal and try and relax:winkwink:

As it dries it turns to that yellowish color...when it comes out its usually creamy white. (So gross LOL) guys have it so easy 🙄

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"