11 weeks low blood pressure ?

babyoneill

mother to Amber and Lexie and Jack
Reaction score
I have an along really dizzy light headed and tired for the last 2 weeks and I have been having low blood pressure for weeks midwife won't see me told me to see doctor but doctor wasn't concerned... anyone else feel the same way?

Lower blood pressure can be normal in pregnancy. How low is low for you? I typically run around 90/50 make sure you are drinking plenty of fluids and possibly get your iron checked if you haven't already as anemia can really play it up. If you have been having issues with feeling faint or actually fainting I would definitely press the issue.

I agree with the previous comment. My normal pressure is 90–95/50. It’s always been that way. Recently I have been slightly anemic but I’ve been able to fix it with food. Have you been eating regularly? If you’ve never experienced this then I think you should definitely ask again.

I have naturally very low bp. I have added a bit of extra Himalayan salt to my food to help. Have also been feeling the same and have started on spatone (liquid iron) as I suffer with low feritin levels when pregnant. Sending love. Have you got a bp monitor at home? Research ways to increase and get a monitor if you can ❤

it's a round 100/65 I have been sipping water all day and napping I seem to feel a lot better today so I'm going to continue the water intake I have had a fan on in my room constantly for days so maybe I was dehydrated thanks for the replies guys and good luck on your journeys xx

That happened to me all day Sunday and I think the heat was to blame. Hope you feel better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->