11 weeks where my sickness?

mummynummy

Reaction score
I be 12 weeks sat and my sickness has gone, is it normal for it go at this week?
As this my third baby is it me overthinking or can I feel the baby? It's just little flutters, it maybe be just gas but I like to think it's baby keep my mind at ease.
What's the risk of a MC now as I kinda told a few more people that I'm pregnant and I won't have a scan until I'm 13+4 weeks?

Xx

It's common for many symptoms to go away or lessen significantly during the second trimester. :) Morning sickness is frequently considered a "first trimester" problem.

I'm so glad it's gone/ going only time I feel sick now is when I'm hungry. I dunno what to do to keep my mind of the scan so the days can go faster :/ xx

I'm 12 weeks 3 days today and feel the same as you. Over the past week my pregnancy symptoms have gone away. I'm glad to not have the nausea anymore but can't help but worry some things wrong. This is my fourth baby and I can't for the life of me remember when the symptoms disappeared before. My next ob appointment is on the 19th. It can't get here quick enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->