https://www.naturalcleaningrecipes.com/

Hope that helps.

Oh that is aweful... I would demand a new Fridge.

Eww!! We had this years ago when we went away and the electric went out. I was able to claim a new fridge from the landlords as it was their fault. Have you tried your insurance company?:hugs:

Lysol spray? It disinfects and it's scented.

Aww hon that sucks. I don't really have any tips but I remember when that happened to us a few years ago. I was still in JH... we lived way out in the middle of the country and had an ice storm. Had no electricity for a whole month. Had to go start the generator every morning. Ew. Horrible.

Lysol, and plenty of baking soda. This happened when I was a kid. Lysol, baking soda, and leaving the door open (and the windows open) for about a week. You'll have to unplug it and live out of an ice chest for that time, but this is all we could figure out to do.

If the power going out was due to wiring in the house and you rent, you might MIGHT be able to get compensation from the landlord. If power just went out in the area, then the landlord is off the hook.

Have you got vinegar? Diluted vinegar is good for cleaning and getting rid of smells, although it brings along its own smell but that clears up pretty quickly.

^ lol :) You should have said "It's dinner" ahahaha. I'm so mean!!

Gosh, that must have been a nasty mess to come home to. Yuck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->