11dp3dt brown discharge.. ??

chimmi

Reaction score
I am 11dp3dt and am due to test on Saturday.
At 11.30 this morning whilst at work I notice a bit of brown discharge when I wiped, I then noticed I had cramps (like AF)
I burst into tears and told my colleague (who knows my situation) that my period came and I wanted to go home, so she phoned out manager and explained. They let me go home.
I told my hubby and asked him to phone the clinic and tell them as I was too upset.
When he eventually got through (an hour later) I had done some pregnancy tests and all were negative.
The nurse said they have to take it as implantation bleeding and it's too early to test, she said to increase my progesterone to 3 x daily and test Saturday (she will phone me this afternoon to talk to me herself as well)
Has this happened to anyone else??
I literally don't know what to think, and am so confused, I thought implantation bleeding would have happened last week(?)

Chimmi, I had brown spotting at 11dp3dt. Actually it started 10dp3dt, my testing day was the very next day. I was devastated!! I did not test at all and went for my blood test thinking the worst. Low and behold, that was my BFP. Hang in there, its so not over. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks, it hasn't got any heavier and it still brown, hardly anything when I wipe.
The nurse said to test Friday (but I'm not holding out much hope- surely it would be positive by now but she says not and the hormone increases every day so it could still be positive in a couple of days)

I agree with your nurse, hang in there. I spotted from 10dp3dt to about 12 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->