11dpo, already getting discouraged

brightlywound

Expecting #4!
Reaction score
So I decided to test this morning despite only being 11dpo, but I guess I'm just excited that since starting progesterone almost two weeks ago that this is the longest luteal phase I've had in 16mos! The test was negative, but I was surprised how disappointed & discouraged I was. It's still pretty early to be testing, right? I'm not necessarily out, am I?

You not out until AF shows her ugly face xx

It's still VERY early, don't worry just yet. Give it another few days. Good luck!

Thanks for the reassurance, ladies. With my previous three pregnancies, I was always already like, 6wks along when I found out I was preggo! So this part is a little new to me, lol. Plus, with my progesterone supplement, my doctor said to take it until I know I'm not pregnant. But idk if I'll start my period without stopping the progesterone first! :lol:

I've no idea about the progesterone, no experience there, but keeping fingers crossed for you!

Hiya! I didn't get a positive with Sophie until 13dpo. Even then it was so faint that I didn't believe it. 14dpo it was clearer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->