11dpo betas

Angelbaby_01

mommy
Reaction score
Hallo ladies.

I got a very faint positive yesterday with evening urine at 10dpo. Went for blood test 7am today (11dpo) and betas came back 34.5. The doctor tells me it's on the lower side and made me prepared for the worst. Anyone can share their stories and betas?

Thanks. :flower:

Hmmmm, some people don't even get a positive test yet and the hpts detect a level of 15 or so. I wouldn't worry if I were you, not that you can actually stop worrying after your doctor said that :dohh:

Your pretty early so baby may have just implanted. I think my hcg at 14 dpo was 86, 2 days later 212, 2 days later 524 and then we stopped BC all was well. My miscarriage cycle I was 5 wks along and only 82, then 170, then 400s, then 500s then dropped. They should check it again in 2 days to know if its adequately rising.

Your doctor sounds like a moron. Sorry but my hcg was only 34 at 12dpo and went up to 115 at 15dpo and being ivf there is no mistaking dates. Oh and I got my bfp at 9dpo and so 3 days later a hcg of only 34 stressed me out!

I'm 12 weeks today and so far so good. Get a repeat in a few days and go from there x

Your doctor is an idiot. That's a great number for 11 dpo. My blood draw on 11 dpo was 15 one time!

That sounds like a good number to me! Mine at 12dpo was 52, not much more than yours. Today at five weeks and five days we just saw the babies heartbeat! No worries!

Thanks ladies! I can' say dpo with these two as I don't know when I ovulated - with DD I got a bfp at 3+4wks and beta was 53 and my last pregnancy in December I got a bfp at 3+5 and beta was 57. I tested earlier than ever before this time and betas are about on track then. I am thinking of getting a digi today because usually it would work by now and then I know it should be 50 or up, right? I am going for bloods on Monday again before I see an obgyn. Never going back to that gp!!!

My first beta at 11dpo was 24! My next beta was 14dpo and it was 161. I'm almost 9 weeks now and just had another ultrasound two days ago and baby is healthy and growing perfectly - I'd say your Dr. caused you unnecessary worry! That is a great beta for 11dpo!

My beta at 11dpo was 37. Two days later it was 107. Your doctor sound a bit ignorant. The numbers have to start somewhere... Good luck for your next test.

How rude of that doctor. It's more about the doubling than the number itself. I don't recall what mine were but I didn't get a bfp until 12dpo and didn't do betas until 14dpo. Since you're so early I believe that explains the lower number and the next number will be much higher.

I did a cb digi and got pregnant 1-2. As far as I know that means my levels would have risen a bit because I think the sensitivity is 50miu or do I have it wrong? My other tests do have good line progression though.

My beta was 18 at 11dpo. My dr reacted similarly. We prayed lots and beta at 16dpo was 257 :) I think your number sounds fine :)

With the digital with weeks estimator the sensitivity is 10miu - 200miu (not comforting at all i know). I found that the answer test (not early) is 100miu. Also first response RAPID result (not early) is 50miu. I hope this helps.

Seriously i can't believe your gp would say that. I think they aren't used to women coming in so early for pregnancy unless they're a fertility dr. So i don't think he's right.

Keep your faith Hon!

Oh! Google the beta base. It is such a comfort. Your number is right at average for 11dpo.

Hugs!

not sure how many dpo i was with my last baby, but when i got my bpf my hcg was only 6! My reg dr said that i wasn't even pregnant or it was a chemical. I went on to have a beautiful baby boy!

I'm also going to jump on the "your doc is stupid" bandwagon. If you for sure know you were 11dpo, then that number is fine. I seriously doubt he has many people getting betas at 11dpo. I didn't even get a bfp with my son until 13dpo and my beta at 16dpo was in the 60s. My beta this time at 11dpo was 83, but it all depends on when you implanted, and doubling time is the only thing that really matters anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->