11dpo BFN on cbdigi. The race is on!

the_rhodora

Reaction score
Utterly gutted this morning when I got the not so sutble "NOT PREGNANT" reading on cbdigi. I'm due on Thursday. So the race between a BFP and the evil witch is on. I'm rooting for BFP but I sort of already know the witch will win. :wacko: Half of my mind is already moving onto the next cycle but the other half is clutching straws analysing symptoms... someone please commiserate with me please? :cry:

Your chart still looks very good, temps well above cover...You aren't out yet
Get out the WitchAway! :af:

Thanks JLM for the encouraging words! This is the first month I decided to start testing early. Have been getting BFN since 7dpo!! Don't think I can do this again it is just too depressing :nope:

Don't give up just yet.
I have been testing since 4dpo lol, not intentionally, but I though I O'd a few days earlier than FF. Now I'm 13dpo...Now that it's just after midnight - and AF never showed yesterday Yay:dance:
I have JUST started seeing extremely faint lines on my hpts.
I've been at this just shy of a year, and sure I def get down every month and think it will never work and F it!:growlmad::brat:
but it passes. You just have to focus on how much sweeter it will be when you are holding a baby, and all this seems so very worth it.
I had a cp last month, and DEF wanted to be done, but at nearly 42, I don't have time for tantrums and sitting on the sidelines until my ego feels ready again hehe.
Just take it one day at a time, one cycle at a time, and give all you can at that moment, on that day. Take it easy on yourself.
I def have no way of knowing if this will be another cp/loss, but for today...I saw the teensiest bit of pink, and I smiled and totally forgot how long I've been trying.
It's hard...but nothing about being a mom is easy in the end:hugs:

Bravo JLM!!! Really hope this one sticks for you!! Sending LOTS of baby dust your way!

I know I may come off bratty whining about this when I've only tried three months, when some of the ladies here have been struggling with ttc for years. I just feel like I'm putting everything in my life on hold just waiting for this happen, and it is NOT happening lol! This cycle I stopped exercising, and hubby and I didn't dtd at all during tww for the fear of hindering implantation. I don't know how else to explain it, but it just feels so crappy after we've put in our 100% and then some, but in the end we still have nothing to show for.

So sorry about being so negative! I think the lack of exercise and sexy time with hubby is getting me down. I don't think I will be avoiding exercise and sex next cycle, or else I'll go insane.

Aren't digital tests not as sensitive though.. I only got the 'pregnant' on my digital with my son like 4 wks after i found out i was pg, even when i was a week or so passed my due af (even though i knew i was pg) the digital was still neg .. Very frustrating though, hang in there, your not out yet

Don't give up just yet.
I have been testing since 4dpo lol, not intentionally, but I though I O'd a few days earlier than FF. Now I'm 13dpo...Now that it's just after midnight - and AF never showed yesterday Yay:dance:
I have JUST started seeing extremely faint lines on my hpts.
I've been at this just shy of a year, and sure I def get down every month and think it will never work and F it!:growlmad::brat:
but it passes. You just have to focus on how much sweeter it will be when you are holding a baby, and all this seems so very worth it.
I had a cp last month, and DEF wanted to be done, but at nearly 42, I don't have time for tantrums and sitting on the sidelines until my ego feels ready again hehe.
Just take it one day at a time, one cycle at a time, and give all you can at that moment, on that day. Take it easy on yourself.
I def have no way of knowing if this will be another cp/loss, but for today...I saw the teensiest bit of pink, and I smiled and totally forgot how long I've been trying.
It's hard...but nothing about being a mom is easy in the end:hugs:

Oooh JLM!!! Yeeees!!!! Fab stuff! Hope those lines get darker for you chick! X

:bfn: period is due today stupid 9 day LP.
Sorry, hun, you and me both! Isn't it the worst to be stuck in that sucky place between AF and BFNs?:wacko:

Aren't digital tests not as sensitive though.. I only got the 'pregnant' on my digital with my son like 4 wks after i found out i was pg, even when i was a week or so passed my due af (even though i knew i was pg) the digital was still neg .. Very frustrating though, hang in there, your not out yet

Claire - Really? I'm so new to this. I have been testing with those cheapie strips since 7dpo. But today I decided to go with cbdigi because I thought its supposed have better results! What other tests do you recommend? I'm in Asia so I don't think I can get FRER....What about cb non digi kind? TIA!

Hmm Frers are supposed to be very sensitive but theres much controversy about how sensitive they actually are now.. Original Clearblue brand (although blue dyes :-/..) when i was actually pregnant they gave me a good plus positive test, but blue dyes are frequently known for evaps & false positives as the dye leaks very easy.. Its hard to know which to trust, useless info i know..

Any other ladies know of any better ones than Frer to test with for accurate results so early? X

I found this clearblue digital link

https://www.clearblueeasy.com/healthcare/pregnancy-tests.php

If this is the correct link i just been on lol! You may have implanted later or even yesterday & it'll take a good few days for hcg to be detected on the digital which is 4 days earlier than expected period.. I think its around 10miu or something

Thanks claire for the info! It will be helpful in my next cycle as AF just came ><

Good luck to all you ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->