11dpo bfn symptoms???

iwantabub

Reaction score
Im driving myself insane

This is second.month ttc #2... and im 11dpo
(Not going on temps just on feeling ov cramps and cm etc)
My cycles are irregular generally.

I had a bad cold from basically ov.... and had cramps on and off.... the last week my boobs have gotten bigger and my areolas huge and darker... and i have been feeling crappy with on and off with nausea.... i wrote it off as a bug but ive been a better the last two days but the nausea hasnt its still in waves. .... i am having on and off af cramps but no signs of af really other than that.... i feel crap and my boobs feel pregnant but no sign of a bfp .... im sweating for no reason as well

I got a bfp at 11dpo with ds so i am feeling super down atm thinking its not our month... but the other part of me says dont give up....

Basically im driving myself insane.
I promised myself i wouldnt over think my symptoms but i am....

This is more a rant than anything.

Anyone had a bfn at 11dpo with frer and still had a bfp?

Definitely not out until there's a visit from AF! The darkening color of boobs are a definite early pregnancy sign. Don't get too down on yourself you never know! I know it's easier said then done, and as an avid symptom obsesser and POAS addict, I'm not one to talk ��

But stay positive! Sounds like you're having some very hopeful signs! Praying you get your BFP!!! Sending lots and lots and lots of baby dust your way!

Thank you riley ray

Gosh i feel so silly
Its like the one thing i have no hope at patience with lol

I also have a dinner tonight and am meant to be having a few wines too but i am still hopeful so i guess i cant which will suck if af is around the corner lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"