11dpo :D

MissGossip

Reaction score
Can't believe how clear for 11dpo!! Feeling such a mix of emotions even though it was planned. Blessed, scared, excited nervous. Arghh!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 59
Congratulations! Can I ask where you got the ICS from? They're clearer than the frer! X

Thanks ladies, I got the IC's from Amazon or eBay I think, ridiculously cheap, about £7ish for 50, it came up straight away, i only did frer because I thought they might be dodgy hah!! Xx

Thanks ladies, I got the IC's from Amazon or eBay I think, ridiculously cheap, about £7ish for 50, it came up straight away, i only did frer because I thought they might be dodgy hah!! Xx

If you had the seller I'd really appreciate it cause the ics I get are rubbish! Thanks xx

Don't worry love I've found them 50 for £8.00:) xx

Were they on Amazon? I've never ever had a line before on them, not even an evap! So seeing it was the best thing ever, hope you get your BFP soon!! Xxx

Yes on Amazon:) I recognised them from the wave symbol at the end I've never seen them before, I keep getting evaps on the ones I buy, I can't believe the line was so clear on them! Thankyou wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy:)xxxx

What's the name of the ICs? I can't find them... Thanks :)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...rue&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_1&smid=A9QSD6I1MYRFA

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->