11dpo ewcm?

RosesOfTin

Waiting To Try
Reaction score
So I'm having af type cramps, but I have tons of cm including ewcm... Only its white and thick. I tested this afternoon and hardly had to pee with a dollar store test and got what I'm certain was a bfn. I'm 11dpo and af is due monday the 9th.

Any insight?

So I'm having af type cramps, but I have tons of cm including ewcm... Only its white and thick. I tested this afternoon and hardly had to pee with a dollar store test and got what I'm certain was a bfn. I'm 11dpo and af is due monday the 9th.

Any insight?

I'm also approx 11dpo, af is due monday and I have tons of cm.

but i have not tested

:shrug:

Any insight?
ive also had tons of cm as well, a possiable yeast infection as well, my sense of smell is in overdrive!!!!! im also due for AF on the 9th........i plan on testing in the morning.....your cramps could be due to AF coming or not ....its hard to say.....when will you test again? good luck hoping for BFP'S for all of us.

Any insight?

I'm also approx 11dpo, af is due monday and I have tons of cm.

but i have not tested

:shrug:
im due for AF on the 9th too good luck to you.....im going to test in the morning........

Im due to start the 11th and I tested today and it was a BFN..Im having sore BBs and using the bathroom alot. My body just dont feel the same. Im hoping I just tested early..Crossing my fingers for us.

im due to start the 11th and i tested today and it was a bfn..im having sore bbs and using the bathroom alot. My body just dont feel the same. Im hoping i just tested early..crossing my fingers for us.

hang in there it might be to early how many dpo are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->