11dpo faint positive

Jlgxxx

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first ever post normally just observe 🙈 But just had a "feeling" to test today at 3pm and got two faint positives (I think) and a very strong ovulation test but also having short sharp cramps for the past two days or so they don't stick around long but hurt when they do happen.. any advice? Been TTC 10 months

Sounds very promising! I'd test again in the am using FMU and hopefully see a darker line! Fx for you xx

Thankyou, I've not had much symptoms other than being soooooo thirsty and due to work and shift patterns we've only managed to dtd twice both times using Pree seed for the first time and around ovulation date. I'm going to test in the morning and see if it's any darker (fingers crossed)

Sounds promising! Lots of weird cramps in the beginning are normal as your uterus stretches and prepared to grow that baby. Fingers crossed for a sticky bean!

Can't wait for your update. Will stalk ;) Got everything crossed for you

Have you tested yet this morning? :D

Sorry guys, yeah got another faint line stilightly darker than yesterday going to buy a frer or cb tomorrow and test Thursday morning when my af would of been due! Fx

That's this mornings if you can see the picture

Attachments

• IMG_3530.jpg
    IMG_3530.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 69
Oh wow, that's a nice bold BFP, that's no faint line! Super duper positive!

I don't think I'll believe it until I've officially missed my period �� Even then I think I'll still not believe it all the tests I've done have come back with a line on them (this month) so then I start thinking are they broke I nearly asked my OH to do one too. Thankyou xx

Maybe a digital will help you believe it's real? I know when I fell pregnant with my LO, it didn't seem "real" to DH until I showed him the digital clearly saying "PREGNANT!" :)

I've done a couple of opk too just to pee on something 😂 And they've come back super dark, I've Never had one come back so positive too just praying it sticks and af doesn't show up xxx

I've never had a CP with that dark of a line! They've always been squinters that just kept getting progressively lighter. Yours is dark and getting darker! :happydance:

That's a very nice positive, especially so early! Congrats and fx for a sticky bean!

Why opk tests around time to do a pregnancy test? Will the LH levels be high if you're pregnant? Sorry I'm new at this. First month TTC and still learning.

Also, the two tests posted look super positive to me ;)

hcg and lh are pretty similar, and an OPK can sometimes indicate a pregnancy. That said, it's also normal to have an LH surge right before/during AF, so it's really not all that reliable.

oh this is making me want to test! I'm 11 dpo today and super nauseous and light headed... congrats on your BFP

Me too!!! I tested lastnight but it was very light positive.. I'm trying not to think about it.. I had a early MC two cycles ago. Since then I've had the exploratory surgery, they found an infection so I've been fighting it off since with antibiotics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->