11dpo FRER AM I OUT :-(

lookingtobe

Reaction score
Im due AF on Friday had a BFN this morning is it over for me?:shrug:

Realistically I know it is :cry:

I'm sorry for your BFN hun :hugs:
You're not out until witch comes. A lot of people here had very faint BFPs at 13-14 dpo even with FRER
Good luck!

I tested with FRER at 12DPO and got a BFN.
Tested again at 15DPO and got my BFP!

It ain't over till she shows....Xxx

Doesn't it suck when you get a bfn. I hate them. Anyhow, I agree with the rest of the ladies. It's not over till AF shows up!! Good Luck.

I agree with everyone! You arent technically out until the :witch: shows! Much baby dust for you!

I tested with FRER at 12DPO and got a BFN.
Tested again at 15DPO and got my BFP!

It ain't over till she shows....Xxx

I tested today at 12DPO, BFN. Now I am scared to test...it really draining my energy. Sleep, eat, shower, walk, talk...in my head all about getting pregnant and I can feel how tiring it emotionally. So what I did, I used all 6 of my tests and only will buy it on the day that I suppose to get my period which is on the 6 February, but I will test on the 7 Feb. That way I don't have anything to test until then..haha.

It isn't over until the :witch: comes hun, there's still plenty of hope for you! I'm actually in the same boat, BFN 12 DPO and I rarely even make it to 12 DPO so I'm praying for a :bfp: for both of us!

Hang in there girlie, everyone is correct, your NOT out until the :witch: comes... Just give it a day or two and retest with FMU. I tested at 11 dpo too and got a negative result, maybe your Ov date is off? or it was too early to test, sometimes Women don't get there :bfp: till a week after af is due. Hang in there its gonna happen soon :)

Good Luck hun... FX'd you get your :bfp:

So, I am new to this, and just had a bfn today at 12 dpo. When do women commonly get their positives? Not exactly sure when I ovulated. Had a trigger shot on 1-21-11 with two mature eggs. I dont know if this is the right thread, so if it isn's, sorry!

You aint out til that witch shows up!
I'm 16dpo and pulled a negative today, so maybe it just takes longer for some of us :)
Fingers crossed!

Im 12 DPO and pulled a BFN too - just waiting for AF to arrive.... wish it would hurry up rather than hang around waiting for the inevitable....:growlmad:

Im 12 DPO and pulled a BFN too - just waiting for AF to arrive.... wish it would hurry up rather than hang around waiting for the inevitable....:growlmad:

ME TOO !!!

11DPO here and the waiting is intolerable :dohh::dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"