11DPO I think. I must have line eye! *BFP on FRER 8/25, BFN on FRER 8/26 :( *

I have found that Target's brand (UP&UP) sells a 2 pack of digitals for $8!! Just wanted to throw that out there in case you ladies didn't know because I didn't until recently.

I'm think this might be a chemical :( I got a BFN this morning on FMU with my FRER. I just don't understand. I will test again on Monday morning but if this is anything like my last chemical I won't be seeing the witch for another 2 weeks.

Frers SUCK. I got a positive like yours, then the next day got a stark white bfn @ 12 or 13 dpo. I'm now 9w3d with a very healthy little baby.
Try a different brand! Good luck!

I took all the FRER tests apart and I do see a very faint line on the one from this morning. I am going to go to the store after work and get a different brand. Thanks for the support! I haven't even told my OH because I just hoping to surprise him with a BFP but it's hard trying to deal with the possibility of losing it alone.

Not only can FRER's suck but my FMU sucks! I ALWAYS get stronger lines (if a lines supposed to be there) with SMU or even afternoon pee. Do you have one more FRER?

Whoops just read what you posted! Seriously I refuse to test with FMU any more bc it never shows like afternoon pee does for me.

Well I'm feeling a little more hopeful. I took another FRER this afternoon and I'm back to see that faint pink line. I'm going to the store soon and buying a bunch of other tests just to see what I get.

Glad you got another faint line this afternoon. My fmu was always rubbish, best time was evening time with a few hours hold. Keeping everything crossed for you xx

BFN on a dollar store test this morning. I really don't know how much more I can take of this :(

I keep getting faint lines on frer and I got a faint line on a internet cheapie... I'm going with dodgy tests however, yours are so obvious! They must be real. Good luck x

See? Flipps has a great question. I know I've bought $tree tests that are the white and purple cassettes and then others that were pink.

Update: I have tested numerous times this weekend with different dollar store tests and they all are BFN's. I have stopped testing because I'm convinced it was a chemical and I just have to ride it out until the witch comes. If this is anything like my last chemical, I still have 20 more days before she shows up. If I don't have my period in 20 days, I will test again but it's highly unlikely I'm pregnant any longer. I try to tell myself that at least we can get pregnant without help. Now I just worry why we can't get pregnant and stay pregnant. I appreciate all your support and I wish nothing but baby dust to you!

:hugs: Very sorry to read this baseball_mom. I really hope you get a healthy and successful bfp soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->